ADVERTISEMENT

Trump/Desantis Who's Your Daddy Commercial - LULZ!

a lot of people including myself think he got well north of 80 million, won, and then biden folks had all these pre printed fake ballots they brought out from the woodwork. biden really only got a few million legit votes
I see you haven’t gotten any smarter in your absence OIT… glad to see your as phuquin’ dumb as ever…still livin’ Texas, I hope..

I see you haven’t gotten any smarter in your absence OIT… glad to see your as phuquin’ dumb as ever…still livin’ Texas, I hope..
yep. went to i-club austin this year for a few game watches of football. one time kstate was in town to play TX. those kstate fans invaded the i-club. after their loss. great folks!! had fun with them.

So what have I been doing the entire time? Well, I recall the torture of enduring obama. just used to put my head down and get to work. back then. ignore idiot obama. decided to do this again. working pretty hard. got my own company in 2002. in 2020 and 2021 it blew up- real busy- I guess because of covid. I deliver auto related industry stuff. the car repair industry kind of did good during idiot ghost biden. ignored him and went to work. now it's 2024, time to get trump a third victory.
419871951_10224778426667761_2234020723225295685_n.jpg

So what have I been doing the entire time? Well, I recall the torture of enduring obama. just used to put my head down and get to work. back then. ignore idiot obama. decided to do this again. working pretty hard. got my own company in 2002. in 2020 and 2021 it blew up- real busy- I guess because of covid. I deliver auto related industry stuff. the car repair industry kind of did good during idiot ghost biden. ignored him and went to work. now it's 2024, time to get trump a third victory.

So your business flourished under Biden? Thanks Joe!

Third... ? HRC smoked him by 3.5 million votes and Choir Boy Joe landslided him by 8.5 million votes... 🤣 he hasnt won anything in two failed tries. The general public says... no go!!

Third... ? HRC smoked him by 3.5 million votes and Choir Boy Joe landslided him by 8.5 million votes... 🤣 he hasnt won anything in two failed tries. The general public says... no go!!
yep when he wins again in 2024 it will be the third time!

I love how we lost 10 million jobs under Trump, a totally leaderless pandemic response, lockdowns with no plans, and an anemic economy, yet Rs like to pretend that there was no suck.

Reactions: HawkMD and sabula
So your business flourished under Biden? Thanks Joe!
basically due to covid I was busy. fake covid panic. then, due to gas going up and bidenflation, I spent more than when trump was in, so I was way busier due to fake panic, had less car parts available due to joe, had higher gas prices due to joe, made less money. made less profits. BURN!!

• Haha
Reactions: HawkMD
basically due to covid I was busy. fake covid panic. then, due to gas going up and bidenflation, I spent more than when trump was in, so I was way busier due to fake panic, had less car parts available due to joe, had higher gas prices due to joe, made less money. made less profits. BURN!!
You ever stop to wonder why we had so much chaos and confusion during COVID?

Reactions: HawkMD and sabula
Nope, you already told us how GREAT you did under Joe. Congrats!

no because I knew exactly why. it was idiots like faucci { fallacy} and the media. and dem governors. then came biden.
Maybe the ultimate responsible person, president that was in office, who ignored it when it hit, lied about it, and let it take over... Lying Donnie Sexual Abuser. His admin f'ed it up so bad it was comical... except for the millions he let it kill.

Last edited:
Reactions: Huey Grey
Maybe the president that was in office, ignored it when it hit and let it take over... Lying Donnie Sexual Abuser. His admin f'ed it up so bad it was comical... except for the millions he let it kill.
there were millions who died of cancer and car wrecks and the media and dems lied and said it was covid

• Haha
Reactions: sabula
there were millions who died of cancer and car wrecks and the media and dems lied and said it was covid
Millions you say? Huh. Since I worked in the medical field the past 17 years, you'd think I might have noticed that... if it were true. Did you copy and paste that from FoxNoNews? But not in a cult, are you.

But not a narcissist. Not that maga cult members can spell it, pronounce it, or define it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT