ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa lands 2024 RB Xavier Williams

Thats not my understanding. I thought supposedly he was "present" at the place where an assault took place. He was asked to give a statement on who was involved as a witness, and would not. I remember KF stood behind him 100% and thought the school was railroading him. He was openly upset about the the whole deal. I don't believe that he would have taken that stance, if he thought that Marcus was guilty of the crime himself...
IIRC, the university was going to hold the code of student conduct against him, even though there were no charges, and he said bye-bye to that

As I recall it Coker was asked to accept University imposed penalties for a supposed act that he was never criminally charged with, and further that he claimed never occurred,.. Rather than stain his personal academic record by accepting this deal, he chose to leave the University of Iowa and eventually ended up at Stonybrook,.. KF supported him 100% through the entire episode,.. Kid was a great running back.

As I recall it Coker was asked to accept University imposed penalties for a supposed act that he was never criminally charged with, and further that he claimed never occurred,.. Rather than stain his personal academic record by accepting this deal, he chose to leave the University of Iowa and eventually ended up at Stonybrook,.. KF supported him 100% through the entire episode,.. Kid was a great running back.
Well apparently according to certain nameless individuals, Coker is more than implied to in fact be 100% guilty of far worse than assault, and both he and the University got off easy................................there I said what couldn't be said, amirite? ;) ;););)

Well apparently according to certain nameless individuals, Coker is more than implied to in fact be 100% guilty of far worse than assault, and both he and the University got off easy................................there I said what couldn't be said, amirite? ;) ;););)

Don't know,.. But the fact that there were no criminal charges, and that KF stood behind him during the entire episode, tend to make me disbelieve that.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT