ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa MedicAid....You can't make this stuff up!

joelbc1

HR King
Gold Member
Sep 5, 2007
you can’t always get what you want!
No names, but look it up and read it in the paper....
Friday, Centine, Iowa's newest MedicAid provider, announced they hired a new lobbyist to represent them in the Iowa Legislature. The man was an attorney.....who has just recently surrendered his law license back to the state because he stole money from and misappropriated money from clients! No shit!
Centine's release included a statement welcoming this man to their company and restated their goal to hire only highly qualified persons of highest ethics to do their work for them and their clients.

Honest to GOD! I hope Kimmy, Terry and all those Ioway GOP legislators are proud of this one!

I am sorry I wont link this one for you......but even I cant make this shit up!

No names, but look it up and read it in the paper....
Friday, Centine, Iowa's newest MedicAid provider, announced they hired a new lobbyist to represent them in the Iowa Legislature. The man was an attorney.....who has just recently surrendered his law license back to the state because he stole money from and misappropriated money from clients! No shit!
Centine's release included a statement welcoming this man to their company and restated their goal to hire only highly qualified persons of highest ethics to do their work for them and their clients.

Honest to GOD! I hope Kimmy, Terry and all those Ioway GOP legislators are proud of this one!

I am sorry I wont link this one for you......but even I cant make this shit up!
(The guy's name is Craig Shoenfeld.)

Reactions: cigaretteman
tenor.gif

No. I'm just the historian here. I'm a neutral commentator. You can decide which side's lobbyists are altruistic.

Cute. I think it’s hilarious anyone could compare the moral shortcomings at this point. The Republican Party is something closer to Satanism than the Gospel of Jesus at this point.

Reactions: cigaretteman
Cute. I think it’s hilarious anyone could compare the moral shortcomings at this point. The Republican Party is something closer to Satanism than the Gospel of Jesus at this point.

Which Jesus?

The Jesus from Nazareth...Middle East Jesus?

Or Jesus from Guatemala....who is applying for asylum?

Republicans have completely different views of the two of them (even though Nazareth Jesus told us, himself, that he'd be coming back as someone we wouldn't recognize....someone poor....someone in need......)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT