ADVERTISEMENT

IOWA opened as 4 point favorite vs Washington. As of Wednesday Morning: IOWA -2.5; O/U is 41.5

Their QB1 is very accurate. They’ve got a stable of good RBs and their WR appear solid. If QB1 struggles they won’t hesitate to put in their freshman QB who’s a dual threat.

What has killed WA are penalties. If they play a clean game, i think if they get more than 21 points they win

The WR’s are real good. Not near as good as last year but Boston will definitely be an NFL player. Giles likely is too. Kinda crazy that was their WR5 & WR6 last season. Boston is just starting to tap into his potential. Will be the top WR (not at OSU) next season in the BIG.

Jonah Coleman will be an NFL back and Mohamad, the freshman, is talented.

The line SUCKS though. Total mishmash from losing everyone. I like Iowa’s front to give them major issues.

Washington is #8 in the country in total defense. #3 in passing yards allowed. I think this is going to be tougher than some realize

The crazy part is last years defense had more talent than this years. Coaching matters. Deboer’s poor defenses won’t cut it at Bama.

I think KJ is going to have a big day and break a couple huge runs as they stack the box.

I like the over in this game especially if it goes to 40.5 or lower , keeps dropping due to recent bias of Iowa's offensive suck from watching them throw up all over themselves against OSU . Washington will put up 20-24 alone I think . Iowa will have to score at a competent level to win this game .

Ohio State looks like the most complete college team, with good depth, this year. The game being played in Oregon will certainly work to the Ducks advantage, but I still see a fairly comfortable O$U victory.
Which team that spends the most money on NIL will win this game. Money talks and wins!

Not sure how/why Washington wouldn’t employ the same defensive strategy against Iowa that they did against Michigan. Neither really had a threat to pass the ball well. Pack the box and play man, leave the QB with little time to throw.

The WR’s are real good. Not near as good as last year but Boston will definitely be an NFL player. Giles likely is too. Kinda crazy that was their WR5 & WR6 last season. Boston is just starting to tap into his potential. Will be the top WR (not at OSU) next season in the BIG.

Jonah Coleman will be an NFL back and Mohamad, the freshman, is talented.

The line SUCKS though. Total mishmash from losing everyone. I like Iowa’s front to give them major issues.

Maybe with the Kinnick crowd and the Iowa DL we can slow them down

Hopefully Cade can get the passing game going

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT