ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa Press, IPBN this weekend

joelbc1

HR King
Gold Member
Sep 5, 2007
you can’t always get what you want!
The guest is Iowa’s state climatologist. Really a great origram and fast moving half hour. He’s a guest almost every year. He has some interesting observations about (changing) Iowa weather that will affect all of us and affect many Iowa construction/building industries.
It’s well worth the watch.
Damn science… damn numbers.

The guest is Iowa’s state climatologist. Really a great origram and fast moving half hour. He’s a guest almost every year. He has some interesting observations about (changing) Iowa weather that will affect all of us and affect many Iowa construction/building industries.
It’s well worth the watch.
Damn science… damn numbers.
Weather changes. Climates cycle. Destroying economies over minute man made levels of an insignificant trace gas vital to biologic existence is the issue. Now, put your science mask back on, get 6 feet away behind that hanging plexiglas sheet and take your science booster like a good leftist sheep.

Weather changes. Climates cycle. Destroying economies over minute man made levels of an insignificant trace gas vital to biologic existence is the issue. Now, put your science mask back on, get 6 feet away behind that hanging plexiglas sheet and take your science booster like a good leftist sheep.
And just ignore “the numbers and the trends” because they really aren’t happening, right?
Destroying economies? The man was talking about needed changes in planning and construction to preserve economies/ existence.

I have been reading historical Gold Rush diaries from 1849 - 1853 (my 3rd G. grandfather was a 49er). If you think we have odd weather you should read some of these diaries. They were always talking about the weather and how it impacted them and their livelihood. Simple tree rings and fossils prove the climate has been changing for millions of years. We are like a gnat on an ox in our ability to control it, no matter what we do.

And just ignore “the numbers and the trends” because they really aren’t happening, right?
Destroying economies? The man was talking about needed changes in planning and construction to preserve economies/ existence.
Why don't you go sit in the sun without sunscreen some more, old science genius?! 🤡

China produces more co2 than ALL the developed countries of the world. All the while horrifically manufacturing your 'green' energy solutions which cripple every supply chain of our economy if implemented to the left's desire. Kerry, Obama and Gore are rich enough without subjugating the peons any further. I assume you are all in on nuclear?

By chance do you coach high school football in Texas?

So, Kim Reynolds won't be taking a victory lap? I would have thought ending abortion Iowa against the will of the people, and allowing billionaires to seize the land of hard working Iowa farmers despite popular will would encourage he to come out of her hidey hole and give an interview.

China produces more co2 than ALL the developed countries of the world. All the while horrifically manufacturing your 'green' energy solutions which cripple every supply chain of our economy if implemented to the left's desire. Kerry, Obama and Gore are rich enough without subjugating the peons any further. I assume you are all in on nuclear?
Nuclear, solar, wind and alternatives to fossil fuels…sure…. Why not? Always going to use fossil fuels but why not use alternatives where available and when appropriate? I have had solar for about 16 months now….and my electric bill has been NEGATIVE during that time and I run a pool pump (electric) 24/7 for 5 months. My electric bills have decreased from $65/month to a minimal $8.50 monthly administrative fee during this time.

CO2 is as vital to human, plant and animal life on earth as any element on earth. We should be striving for 1,000 ppm instead of 350 ppm.

#ClimateHoax

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT