ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa ranked in both Baseball America (#22) and D1baseball.com (#25)

BigOHawk

HR Heisman
Oct 27, 2001
Omaha, NE
Go Hawks!
I haven't seen or tracked much live, however outside of LSU and Tech we haven't played too high of competition, is this really OUR year if we keep hitting the ball like we have and Brody/Cade/Marcus keep dealin'?

Reactions: TRHawkeye145
Go Hawks!
I haven't seen or tracked much live, however outside of LSU and Tech we haven't played too high of competition, is this really OUR year if we keep hitting the ball like we have and Brody/Cade/Marcus keep dealin'?
I demand that we get to the CWS so I can see them in my hometown (finally) ;)

It might be if they can keep winning. Even the Big Ten schedule is very soft as Iowa has a 3 game series against both Northwestern and Minnesota, the worst of the Big Ten. Iowa is going to need a 40+ win season to have any shot at an at large and they may still need to win the Big Ten tournament to get in.

It might be if they can keep winning. Even the Big Ten schedule is very soft as Iowa has a 3 game series against both Northwestern and Minnesota, the worst of the Big Ten. Iowa is going to need a 40+ win season to have any shot at an at large and they may still need to win the Big Ten tournament to get in.
True, however that win vs LSU in a one game set might be gold come regional selection time + an away series at TX Tech.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT