ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa recruits to compete in The Agony in Ames - RESULTS

Todd Conner

HR MVP
Dec 23, 2004
Last edited:
Guess Caleb Rathjen not on your wish list for 2021, also wrestling. Going to play in football game Friday night in Sioux City and wrestle on Saturday. Just saying he is on Iowa’s radar if not yours.

Reactions: wad57
Guess Caleb Rathjen not on your wish list for 2021, also wrestling. Going to play in football game Friday night in Sioux City and wrestle on Saturday. Just saying he is on Iowa’s radar if not yours.
He is definitely on our radar

I'm confused. This is a wrestling event pairing top high school kids against each other?
I thought Agony In Ames is what they actually call their program nowadays.

This event is so legit, I believe I'm watching David Carr reffing the current match.

Looks like the pulled out all the stops to have this event in a student rec center

Ybarra beat Rathjen 3-1, tried an ill advised duck at the end and got squashed. Should have went for OT.

Aden Reeves pinned Matt Ramos. ISU getting a real good one there.

Ybarra beat Rathjen 3-1, tried an ill advised duck at the end and got squashed. Should have went for OT.

Aden Reeves pinned Matt Ramos. ISU getting a real good one there.

I’ve always liked Aden...always on the edge of doing big things.I agree is going to be a tough one.

Nomad thinks Rathjen is leaning ISU. Iowa would do good to stay after him (not that they're not). A year younger than Ybarra, and will more than likely outgrow him. He'll be a good get.

Nomad thinks Rathjen is leaning ISU. Iowa would do good to stay after him (not that they're not). A year younger than Ybarra, and will more than likely outgrow him. He'll be a good get.
Then both schools can claim they forced the other to up the ante if it comes down to Hawks and the fightin Dressers.

Not true on Iowa State at all. Thought it was a great match. Caleb should of wrestled smarter at the end.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT