ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa since 2017 has a 72% winning % - 41-16. If play 13 games thats an avg of 9.35 WINS a year....

ikesmail

HB All-American
Gold Member
Apr 18, 2005
Chicago
Facts and perspective on Iowa's success: Iowa since 2017 has a 72% winning % - 41-16. If play 13 games thats an avg of 9.35 WINS a year....

I'd like to think we would have beat Michigan and Missouri as well last year in the Bowl game the way we were playing and how Michigan and Missouri were playing...so would have increased our win %

We still have 3 games at minimum to go and if we get over 10 wins that's over 10 wins 2x over the last 5 years....Let's not forget I'm not counting the 2015 year where we were 12-0 before losing the last two to finish 12-2...

My point is we've been consistent as any college program, but yet we all want to win our side of the conference and get into the Playoffs....We're not that far away in doing that....I'd say next year may present the best chance - WHY?

• QB - Really like what I'm seeing in Padilla
  • WRs and TEs - Were good there and have 1 of the best WRs/Athletes I've seen in a long-time at Iowa in #6
  • OL will have more experience and more depth.
  • DL - so much back
  • LBs --- we know we have 2 guys back and maybe #31 comes back
  • Have some of back 4 back but we also have 2 younger Corners that can play!
  • RB - Goodson, Williams and new recruits
  • RECRUITING VERY WELL the way I see it... Still need to close this class out strong and have some BIG-Time recruits to get in 2023 class...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News