ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa still winless in games.......

I think it was last year that CMAC and PMAC went off on social media and were complaining about some high school kids chanting "Fire Fran" during Jack's high school game. They then of course went on to get beat in 1st game in BTT by Ohio State and then got beat in 1st game in NCAA tourney by Auburn.

Let’s not create a whole post like this without providing any context. And I like the op. My frustrations is with Perkins. That guy has some real potential or should, and he laid a big zero on his senior day performance.

What was the social media post?
The latest one was his passive-aggressive comment to the media about the fans and whether or not they would show up and make noise.

The comment was poorly timed from the simple fact that it had already been announced well-beforehand that the game was a sellout, ticket-wise.......not that Patrick probably knew or cared, I'm guessing.

The latest one was his passive-aggressive comment to the media about the fans and whether or not they would show up and make noise.

The comment was poorly timed from the simple fact that it had already been announced well-beforehand that the game was a sellout, ticket-wise.......not that Patrick probably knew or cared, I'm guessing.
Gotcha. Thanks.

Maybe if Patrick didn’t wander around the court doing next to nothing on the court for 24 minutes a game, fans would be more interested.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT