ADVERTISEMENT

*****Iowa vs Eastern Illinois game thread*****

Will this bumped to the regular Big 10 Network considering there are no other games going on...? Anyone know how to watch if not?

Naw I just enjoy watching the Hawks play, no matter the opponent or year.
Don't disagree but this was done for player and fans safety and so they can get the game in. Can't have it both ways other than BTN finding a way we can see it. You'd think Iowa could stream this to us for free in situations like this.

Reactions: jellyfish10
Don't disagree but this was done for player and fans safety and so they can get the game in. Can't have it both ways other than BTN finding a way we can see it. You'd think Iowa could stream this to us for free in situations like this.
Oh no I understand the reasoning, but when you will be stuck in equipment for probably the next 3 days, maybe longer, watching the Hawks would put a smile on my face before the bloodbath.

Reactions: Chishawk1425
I seem to remember they bumped a game last year…
I believe that was because the BTN scheduled game (Michigan?) was cancelled due to COVID/weather, not because the game time changed. BTN needed something to fill primetime space.

Why do people always expect free stuff?...

free-stuff-did-you-say-free-stuff.gif

• Love
Reactions: Chishawk1425
No way in hell. I'm guessing today is dedicated to signing day.
This.

If it weren't NSD on the football side, I bet the chances of the moved Hawk bball game being broadcast on the main BTN channel would have been fairly high.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT