ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa will no longer have state park rangers under plan Rangers will be replaced with regional conservation officers

I read the article but questions remain.

Will there be any improvement to Iowa's impaired waterways?

Will there be improved capability to identify and prosecute perpetrators?

Does the Iowa GOP want a strong, competent, and capable DNR?

What are your thoughts?

These guys aren't smart enough to answer complex questions like that

I read the parts about how rangers have been forced out of housing on park grounds, and the parts where citizens felt like security will be lessened. Which parts did you read?
I read the whole thing. It's the best way to get all the information. I guess if you just like to cherry pick the information that fits your views then that would certainly explain your overall posting style.

LOL, laying in wait all day long for someone to agree with you in order to give yourself a scratch between the years after having your ass paddled red for the entire thread.

You'd know something about getting your "ass paddled red" after your embarrassing showing in the basketball thread.

I read the article but questions remain.

Will there be any improvement to Iowa's impaired waterways?

Will there be improved capability to identify and prosecute perpetrators?

Does the Iowa GOP want a strong, competent, and capable DNR?

What are your thoughts?

Yes, it sounds like this will improve the "capability to identify and prosecute perpetrators" because it takes away park ranger's non law enforcement duties and allows them to due that work exclusively.

It would seem that park managers and park technicians would be better suited to address environmental needs.

Yes, it sounds like this will improve the "capability to identify and prosecute perpetrators" because it takes away park ranger's non law enforcement duties and allows them to due that work exclusively.

It would seem that park managers and park technicians would be better suited to address environmental needs.
Will they hire more park managers and park technicians since they'll be no more park rangers to do the environmental jobs?

Granted I did not read the article since I've used up my free articles from the Gazette

Reactions: sober_teacher
You'd know something about getting your "ass paddled red" after your embarrassing showing in the basketball thread.
Sure. Talk about finding a safe space and seeking posters to validate you. Typical Northern aggrieved victimhood on display in that thread. Weird considering you are such a big Iowa hoops fan.
I notice that you ignored my comments on the voters not choosing to have the 2nd highest rates of cancer in the country along with their dirty parks.

I read the whole thing. It's the best way to get all the information. I guess if you just like to cherry pick the information that fits your views then that would certainly explain your overall posting style.
Typical Doobi/Kee. Cherry pick what you need to stay in your silo, ignore anything that doesn't support Team Red.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT