ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa Wrestling Coaches Clinic and wrestle offs November 3-4

This is the first wrestle off that Iowa has advertised in the past few years. IIRC, the Luther Open has recently served as a wrestle off of sorts.

Reactions: andegre
Add Murin to that list at '41... Young vs Gunther will be a slugfest also.

I'd like to see Murin go 33 to see if he can beat Laux. I'd love to see us put out our best team available - I think it would help with recruiting top 10 p4p talent. I understand every situation is different but let's go all in and not half way...

25 Lee
33 Murin
41 Lugo
49 Sorenson
57 Kem
65 Bull
74 Young
84 Downey
97 Warner
HWT Stoll

I'd like to see Murin go 33 to see if he can beat Laux. I'd love to see us put out our best team available - I think it would help with recruiting top 10 p4p talent. I understand every situation is different but let's go all in and not half way...

25 Lee
33 Murin
41 Lugo
49 Sorenson
57 Kem
65 Bull
74 Young
84 Downey
97 Warner
HWT Stoll

That is a good looking line-up. Would love for this to happen.

Reactions: Knight563

25 Lee
33 Murin
41 Lugo
49 Sorenson
57 Kem
65 Bull
74 Young
84 Downey
97 Warner
HWT Stoll
Curious to know how Stickley and Murin stack up?

Since he obviously listens to you, tell him to call brooks. Also, tell him to get a recruiting coordinator
Could do that as soon as you contact the NCAA and get permission for us to have one more person on staff than the rules allow.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT