ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa's motorcycle fatality rate is 10 times the national average

No he's not. He's presenting evidence & logic, to which you called him a 'strange man' for drilling down on the numbers. That's bullshit. This whole world would be a better place if every post cigaretteman made got fact-checked in similar fashion.

Sorry I said he was a strange man, and I'm sorry I hurt your feelings.

Also, just curious how the pro choice crowd square helmet laws with “my body, my choice”.

And before the usual suspects start in with the political crap, I am pro choice.

umm. Good one?

I'm being sincere. I have no idea why TJ was so sensitive about whatever I posted, ha e less of an idea about how it might be even remotely political and am frankly kinda of shocked that anything I said rises to the level of multiple people white knighting because I had the audacity to react by calling someone strange for assuming I'm being combative.

I'm being sincere. I have no idea why TJ was so sensitive about whatever I posted, ha e less of an idea about how it might be even remotely political and am frankly kinda of shocked that anything I said rises to the level of multiple people white knighting because I had the audacity to react by calling someone strange for assuming I'm being combative.

At no point in any of his responses (after you originally responded to him) did he say anything that could be construed as “sensitive”. You then proceeded to call him a strange man. You made it about the person, not the discussion. Again, someone was overly sensitive and made things personal in that interaction and it wasn’t him. It seems you are the only one who doesn’t see that.

Reactions: Crafty Beaver
At no point in any of his responses (after you originally responded to him) did he say anything that could be construed as “sensitive”. You then proceeded to call him a strange man. You made it about the person, not the discussion. Again, someone was overly sensitive and made things personal in that interaction and it wasn’t him. It seems you are the only one who doesn’t see that.

Yeah, I apologize. I guess being strange isn't as big of a deal to me as it is to you. I'm also sorry for being so very sensitive and getting so emotional. Tha k you for telling me how what i have done wrong and how i really feel about the situation, it has been illuminating.

Yeah, I apologize. I guess being strange isn't as big of a deal to me as it is to you. I'm also sorry for being so very sensitive and getting so emotional. Tha k you for telling me how what i have done wrong and how i really feel about the situation, it has been illuminating.
Happy to help.

Reactions: TJ8869
Do you even believe the claim that Iowa’s motorcycle fatality rate is 10X higher than the national average? Or are you just being a contrarian for the sake of being contrary?

Do you even believe the claim that Iowa’s motorcycle fatality rate is 10X higher than the national average? Or are you just being a contrarian for the sake of being contrary?

I've told you twice already in this thread. You've ignored it and insisted I'm arguing against you. At this point I'd like to cut to the chase and allow you to just make up whatever you want about me and move on.

I've told you twice already in this thread. You've ignored it and insisted I'm arguing against you. At this point I'd like to cut to the chase and allow you to just make up whatever you want about me and move on.
Lol, such a touchy little bitch. I’m not making anything up about you. I’m asking you to clarify your position. Why is it that every time I ask one of you dipshits to clarify your position you piss and moan that I’m making things up?

Lol, such a touchy little bitch. I’m not making anything up about you. I’m asking you to clarify your position. Why is it that every time I ask one of you dipshits to clarify your position you piss and moan that I’m making things up?

Jennifer Lawrence Oops GIF

0e6ceac3-43a1-440d-a51b-e84df9188009_text.gif

Reactions: TJ8869
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT