ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa's next coach? Maybe this guy

Originally posted by BioHawk:
Timing isn't right for Bielema. Honestly, I don't care who they get as long as he can turn the team into a consistent contender for the Big 10 championship.
Timing is perfect for Bielema. He's probably looking at 9+ wins next season.

Originally posted by WORTHYWISH:
He's probably looking at 9+ wins next season.
Based on what? Your butt itching?

Although I guess he should be able to notch these fairly easily (in that vaunted SEC schedule):
UTEP
Toledo
UT Martin

and Texas Tech.

What are his other 5? Only beat two of the remaining teams on the schedule this year.

Can I count you as in the group that would be pissed off at him if he wins less than 9?

What's the deal with the guy from Northern Illinois. Huskies have won close to 60 games in the last five years. That's a pretty good record in a decent mid level conference.

Probably could recruit Chicago. Just a thought.

Originally posted by The Sleeping Dog:
What's the deal with the guy from Northern Illinois. Huskies have won close to 60 games in the last five years. That's a pretty good record in a decent mid level conference.

Probably could recruit Chicago. Just a thought.
Rod Carey has only been there two years. Guy before that is at NC State, guy before that is at Minnesota.

Gruden is signed through 2021 and Ferentz through 2020. Maybe there is something to this?? Right when 2020 is over, 2021 starts! Think about it!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT