ADVERTISEMENT

Iran is getting ready to attach us?

Funky Bunch

HR Legend
Mar 30, 2011

The US is on high alert and actively preparing for a “significant” attack within the next week by Iran targeting Israeli or American assets in the region in response to Monday’s Israeli strike in Damascus that killed top Iranian commanders, a senior administration official tells CNN.

Senior US officials currently believe that an attack by Iran is “inevitable” – a view shared by their Israeli counterparts, that official said. The two governments are furiously working to get in position ahead of what is to come, as they anticipate that Iran’s attack could unfold in a number of different ways – and that both US and Israeli assets and personnel are at risk of being targeted.

• Haha
Reactions: WrapItUpB
Fail Captain America GIF

The US is on high alert and actively preparing for a “significant” attack within the next week by Iran targeting Israeli or American assets in the region in response to Monday’s Israeli strike in Damascus that killed top Iranian commanders, a senior administration official tells CNN.

Senior US officials currently believe that an attack by Iran is “inevitable” – a view shared by their Israeli counterparts, that official said. The two governments are furiously working to get in position ahead of what is to come, as they anticipate that Iran’s attack could unfold in a number of different ways – and that both US and Israeli assets and personnel are at risk of being targeted.
Attach us? That would be a pretty neat trick.

Reactions: h-hawk
I am really over Iran being a pain in the ass for half a century. I know this isn’t very progressive of me but if I woke up tomorrow and was told Iran was a “helluva parking lot”, I would give maybe 1-2 fvcks.
Right there with you. I have some family via my step mom (no pic) that are from Iran. Brilliant, successful people that have been back there once in 50 years. They got the fugg out when the gettin' was good.

This kind of micro-timing is insane.

You think you can call the very weekend it hits the fan?
CIA declared there could be an attack in 48 hours.

He’s saying he’ll pay whatever gain he forgoes over the weekend to eliminate the risk of loss.

• Haha
Reactions: peacehawk
No matter what happens, maga will be sure to scream Biden should be responding in the opposite way.
Doesn’t need maga to point out that he’s wrong. Look at his 40 years in office- he’s been wrong more than he’s been right, including Al Queda not being our enemy. Instead of deflecting to Maga, please tell me where Biden has been right on international or domestic affairs. I’ll wait.

They don’t have an Air Force or a navy capable of attacking the US.

Be some candy ass terrorist attack via proxy at best.
Maybe more missile attacks on our bases. After trump had their hero blown up they blasted our base.

About 110 U.S. service members were diagnosed with traumatic brain injuries after the Iranian ballistic missile attack at al-Asad Air Base in Iraq on Jan. 8.May 4, 2020,

Reactions: goldmom
This kind of micro-timing is insane.

You think you can call the very weekend it hits the fan?
Did i say I was going to do this every weekend? Do you know how much of my net worth is retirement accounts vs. non-retirement accounts.

I have enough money to retire, so protecting some assets with the current geopolitical risks is prudent for me. I still have plenty of money in taxable accounts that have equity exposure, and i bought puts against those assets.

You do you, Mark. I will do me. It has worked out very well for me to do what I do.

• Haha
Reactions: Tom Paris
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT