ADVERTISEMENT

Iraq lowers marriage age for girls to 9

Season 1 Nbc GIF by The Good Place

Reactions: dgordo and mnole03
The funny thing about this thread is that if you go back 3 generations half the people on this board probably have a child bride in their family.

9 years old. 9
What’s your cutoff? 10? 11? 14?

We have many here in this country who think “if it’s time to grow it’s time to mow”. That’s just one of the many colloquialisms I’ve heard over the years. Each and all disgusting. Our last president had no problem with 13. I don’t want to think about what was never able to be reported with him.

Your feigned indignation is lost on anyone who has been paying attention.

What’s your cutoff? 10? 11? 14?

We have many here in this country who think “if it’s time to grow it’s time to mow”. That’s just one of the many colloquialisms I’ve heard over the years. Each and all disgusting. Our last president had no problem with 13. I don’t want to think about what was never able to be reported with him.

Your feigned indignation is lost on anyone who has been paying attention.
Ignore the evils of Islam, it will turn out well

Ignore the evils of Islam, it will turn out well
lol. I’m not ignoring anything. I just keep seeing shit happening here that, apparently, you just ignore.

But you grow some sort of righteous morality cause “Islam” all of the sudden.

Good thing we spent 1.1. TRILLION dollars over there for our tiny little war. Thanks boys!

And even that isn't a final assessment, because it's really money borrowed and financed forever.

Our Empire doesn't actually enrich the Republic, just certain politically connected personalities.

Guessing 1400 years ago Muhammad had a hair between his legs he pissed through and it took a 9 year old for a snug fit.

Good thing we spent 1.1. TRILLION dollars over there for our tiny little war. Thanks boys!

****. We got duped so hard after 9/11 that we, in only a few short decades, allowed the greatest wealth transfer in history occur by a voted for president that can’t speak in full sentences.

Dude we are a stupid people.

Reactions: Jimmy McGill
****. We got duped so hard after 9/11 that we, in only a few short decades, allowed the greatest wealth transfer in history occur by a voted for president that can’t speak in full sentences.

Dude we are a stupid people.

I admit that I was duped. I was 22 when 9/11. Sure, I had a college education. But no tangible experience in the real world, or overseas experiences. I know you can "hindsight". Well, it is. I was part of the problem (initially) . But not after I came home.

Imagine what 1.1 trillion dollars could have done at home all kinds of needs.

Coming to a Minnesota near you. Fvck Islam and Sharia if this is what it supports in any way shape or fashion.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT