ADVERTISEMENT

Marine Journalist of 4 Years Rips National Guard Member of 24 Years for Stolen Valor

JD’s boss regularly stains himself orange, dyes his hair “pop yellow”, but JD using eyeliner is the weird thing regarding GOP guys wearing makeup?
Caveh Zahedi GIF by Eternal Family

Reactions: VodkaSam
No matter which side does it (in this case R’s going after Walz), military service critiques are pretty gross
True because quite honestly, the cast majority if us do not understand how the military functions. There is one thing we have all heard that is true…”There is the right way, the wrong way and the military way” of doing things.

Is he the Sprite guzzler or is that another mouthbreather? I have most of the dipshittiest on ignore.
With each passing year, I have less tolerance. I have many on ignore. Most right wing loonies, although Joe’s place is currently testing the limits of my patience.

Is he the Sprite guzzler or is that another mouthbreather? I have most of the dipshittiest on ignore.
He was the poster who would challenge other posters to meet him for a fight at his designated locations, late at night. In my case, he wanted me to meet him at the SE Des Moines boxing club on any given Thursday evening between 4 and 6.

Supposedly a, now retired, former Marine. Loved to start a dozen posts a day about all the migrant crime in the U.S.. He was a real choad who's definitely not missed.

He's a real fan favorite of @Hawki97 and @Kinnick.At.Night as well. 😅

Walz retired two months before his unit received alert orders to deploy to Iraq

Gosh, great thread OP!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT