ADVERTISEMENT

Is FSU ranked tomorrow?

ba49887fd290080380b254a086f23bb56da981ad.gif

Why the hatred towards the Noles? Most of us wanted to see them in the playoffs last year when they were undefeated.

I can't believe I'm saying this but I think I would take our top 3 wrs and TEs over your guys. Why couldn't they catch anything tonight?

Why the hatred towards the Noles? Most of us wanted to see them in the playoffs last year when they were undefeated.

I can't believe I'm saying this but I think I would take our top 3 wrs and TEs over your guys. Why couldn't they catch anything tonight?
No hate, just an honest question

0-2 baby

😬 😬 😬 😬 😬

Some poor dude is going to be eating FSU's D-Line out of a red solo cup with a spoon and video it for everyone to see
Hopefully not.

I’m enjoying seeing this fall from grace. I was on the Noles side after all that shit for the CFP last year. I am following there Realignment thread where they think they are the most valuable brand in CFB and think their shit don’t stink. So seeing this meltdown is super entertaining at the moment.

With all that being said, I hope they are in the B1G.

Reactions: beanerhawk
FSU's lines are shIt. No Fiske and Verse so more blitzing with players who can't blitz. What did Gtech & BC do that FSU didn't? Shore up their line play. DJU swindled CFB into believing he can play QB. It'll be a bad season for them with FSU/Florida being the Sicko game of the year. And doesn't help that they have that CFB snub hangover going into this year. Physiologically, can't come back from that.

Norvell will be fired before year end.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT