ADVERTISEMENT

Is FSU ranked tomorrow?

FSU's lines are shIt. No Fiske and Verse so more blitzing with players who can't blitz. What did Gtech & BC do that FSU didn't? Shore up their line play. DJU swindled CFB into believing he can play QB. It'll be a bad season for them with FSU/Florida being the Sicko game of the year. And doesn't help that they have that CFB snub hangover going into this year. Physiologically, can't come back from that.

Norvell will be fired before year end.
I was with you to the last sentence. We’re not firing Norvell. I don’t think we can afford it, even if we wanted to. It’s not justified at this point anyway.

I’m enjoying seeing this fall from grace. I was on the Noles side after all that shit for the CFP last year. I am following there Realignment thread where they think they are the most valuable brand in CFB and think their shit don’t stink. So seeing this meltdown is super entertaining at the moment.

With all that being said, I hope they are in the B1G.
I watched maybe a half of that game last night with the band playing the war chant over and over again with the fans chopping and the howling like a dog and there’s no way I want them in the B1G to go to a game or watch on tv. I’d have to take ear plugs to not hear that noise anymore. Not sure which is worse, MSU’s cowbells or the FSU smoke screen noise saying look at us, we really suck.

Reactions: blhawk
929dum.jpg

Not a chance at being ranked. The worst part about it is that Finebaum is right.

Why the hatred towards the Noles? Most of us wanted to see them in the playoffs last year when they were undefeated.

I can't believe I'm saying this but I think I would take our top 3 wrs and TEs over your guys. Why couldn't they catch anything tonight?
They got a lot of mileage mocking Iowa’s offensive ineptitude last season.

Now the turns have tabled!

Why the hatred towards the Noles?

I can't say I HATE Florida State.

However, on most days, I'm happy to see Florida, Florida State, and Miami lose.

I didn't like any of those teams back in the 90's.

With that being said, Tim Tebow is one of my all time favorite players. :)

Oh shit, James Madison, UTSA, App State, Texas State, and Coastal Carolina received more votes from the coaches than FSU.

Damn, only @joelbc1 prob remembers this clearly.
‘57 might have been Iowa’s best team ever….Duncan, Karras and host of offensive talent….but that goddamned Bob White and a late loss to the Buckeyes in Columbus…..ironically, Iowa was ineligible for the Rose Bowl (B10’s only bowl option) because they were in Pasadena following the ‘56 season…and there was a “no repeat” rule…..
Maybe in ‘57 Iowa was tied by Michigan and the natives wanted to kill Evy as Evy got the ball late and “sat on it” and ran the clock out, ending in a tie! Charges that Evy “threw the game”because of loyalty to his Alma mater were everywhere…..Iowa fan has a long long history of being the victim of conspiracy and skullduggery…..

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT