ADVERTISEMENT

Is it safe to say Biden isn’t the best POTUS since Lincoln?

Not the best president since Lincoln, but this is an odd day to gloat from Team Red, today's decision was a legacy and performance improving day.

Not the best president since Lincoln, but this is an odd day to gloat from Team Red, today's decision was a legacy and performance improving day.
Not really gloat, just pointing out that all the talk of Biden being a great President really is nonsense. If it’s true that he was a great president, he would have higher approval ratings from the country and he wouldn’t have caved to the pressure from the party members carrying out the coup.

I know a few on here have claimed that. Is it fair to see we don’t have to hear that partisan nonsense claim ever again?

If anyone said that is it plausible that the claim was tongue in cheek due to the fact that Trump claimed that HE was the best president since Lincoln?

Like I said earlier that Trump was shot by his secret gay lover but that was tongue in cheek because the right claimed the Pelosi's husband was attacked by his secret gay lover.

I don't actually think Trump has a secret gay lover or is even gay. He has way too much of a history of sexually harassing and assaulting women for me to think he's gay.

Earlier this year, a large group of presidential historians (comprised of liberals, conservatives, and independents) ranked Biden 14th best and Trump dead last. That is the best info we have. Even the conservative historians had Trump bottom 5. There is really no question he was one of the worst and should not be a candidate now. But idiots think they know more.

I'm not even sure he's the best Delawarean, as suggested by Chris Coons.

In that vein:
1. I thought from the old Taxi episode that they had settled on "Delawarites"
2. That Dupont fellow wasn't too shabby.
3. It's actually kind of shocking that when you look at the wiki list of Delawarites, the pool is exceptionally shallow and surprisingly hereditarily inbred.

Not really gloat, just pointing out that all the talk of Biden being a great President really is nonsense. If it’s true that he was a great president, he would have higher approval ratings from the country and he wouldn’t have caved to the pressure from the party members carrying out the coup.

It's my impression that when people talk about presidential "greatness" it's not simply an approval rating ranking. To each their own though.

I also think Biden caved to the pressure because it became clear he wouldn't win a second term, not because he realized he didn't have a great first term.

I thought Bush I was a great president, but that didn't win him a second one. You might remember him, he used to be Team Red, now him and his family are RINO cucks.

Lol "carrying out the coup" that's rich coming from Team Red. Check the definition and think which Team Color has most recently attempted something similar.

Last edited:
Earlier this year, a large group of presidential historians (comprised of liberals, conservatives, and independents) ranked Biden 14th best and Trump dead last. That is the best info we have. Even the conservative historians had Trump bottom 5. There is really no question he was one of the worst and should not be a candidate now. But idiots think they know more.

No, per the OP greatness is based on approval ratings.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT