ADVERTISEMENT

Is NY Yankee Rookie Aaron Judge The Next Super Star?

Judge will likely get that 10 year contract. And with his body type, there's a strong chance he breaks down by year 7/8.

Only look at Trout as an example.

I laugh when I hear Ohtani's name mentioned in the MVP.

MVPs lead their teams to the post season.

Reactions: LuteHawk
Which kicked off a rally ending with a Stanton walk-off grand slam! Glad that this came in a win

When the Yankees inevitably choke in the playoffs again this fall, at least we can say that we saw some history this year. Hope Judge keeps it rolling
The bullpen will try to blow in the playoffs, just like they did tonight.

The bullpen will try to blow in the playoffs, just like they did tonight.
Not pitching Chapman with the game on the line in the playoffs is usually a good place to start

I saw that Britton and Castro each pitched scoreless innings in rehab appearances in Scranton tonight, so hopefully there is at least some depth on the way back to the Bronx soon. Still think that Holmes can get back on track before playoff time too

Honestly, I’m less concerned with NY’s pitching, and more concerned with their ability to generate runs against a good staff. Judge being the only player on the roster with a respectable BA means a lot of solo shots and 4-2 losses

So...is the answer to the OPs question from 5 years ago "yes?"

Nice work on whoever dug this thread up too...

Not pitching Chapman with the game on the line in the playoffs is usually a good place to start

I saw that Britton and Castro each pitched scoreless innings in rehab appearances in Scranton tonight, so hopefully there is at least some depth on the way back to the Bronx soon. Still think that Holmes can get back on track before playoff time too

Honestly, I’m less concerned with NY’s pitching, and more concerned with their ability to generate runs against a good staff. Judge being the only player on the roster with a respectable BA means a lot of solo shots and 4-2 losses
Sounds like no Benintdeni or Carpenter for the rest of the season. Need LeMahieu to come back, & it was good to see Bader in CF last night (no more Hicks). Rizzo is back now so they're at least healthier than they were two weeks ago. We'll see how Cabrera handles the postseason, I'm guessing he'll be their LF.

Reactions: unoHawkeye
I wonder if he regrets going to college out of high school? He was a bit of a late bloomer though. His bonus sure blew up when he became a first round pick. Either way, he didn't become a full time player in MLB until he was 25.

Judge is better than Ohtani.

Plus...I doubt you're going to see Judge blaming a gambling addiction on someone else or at least make someone else the fall guy.

Reactions: LuteHawk
Took my kids to a Yankees game in May and got to see him hit an HR. Were not Yankees fans but it was pretty sweet experience for them. Judge is a monster. Seeing him next to the Left fielder was almost comical.

Reactions: hawkirugged17
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT