ADVERTISEMENT

Is the GOP a Cult?

Episode #741,994 of Conservatives Can't Tech:

Reactions: ericram
Nuthin to see here, folks.

Just another conviction of a GOP operative funneling Russian money to the Trump campaign...

This needs its own thread
do-it.gif

Reactions: TC Nole OX

“To prove to her mother-in-law that she had been swindled, a Florida woman said she drove her to a nearby bank and urged her to try to redeem the Trump Bucks in her possession.“We thought she got it, she even admitted she got scammed,” the woman said. “But then giant boxes arrived at the house full of Trump checks and other stuff that she bought for $500 [from Trump] and that would supposedly be worth $6 million one day. We tell her she’s getting scammed and she says, ‘Just wait, Trump will make all the patriots rich.’”“It’s like she’s in a cult,” the Florida woman said.it’s a wise old saying, a Trump cultist and their money are soon parted.” Jeff Tiedrich

What do our Resident MAGAts have to say about this...???
(or....are they also "buyers" here?)

“To prove to her mother-in-law that she had been swindled, a Florida woman said she drove her to a nearby bank and urged her to try to redeem the Trump Bucks in her possession.“We thought she got it, she even admitted she got scammed,” the woman said. “But then giant boxes arrived at the house full of Trump checks and other stuff that she bought for $500 [from Trump] and that would supposedly be worth $6 million one day. We tell her she’s getting scammed and she says, ‘Just wait, Trump will make all the patriots rich.’”“It’s like she’s in a cult,” the Florida woman said.it’s a wise old saying, a Trump cultist and their money are soon parted.” Jeff Tiedrich

Not. A. Cult.

Rico? He has truckloads I’m sure….

Reactions: Joes Place

Well, the action figures haven’t appreciated like I expected and my gold shoes flap around like clown shoes. But I called the number and the nice man confirmed that if I wait to cash my Trump checks until after Jan 1, I will be rich!

The GOP exists now not to win elections, or govern at all, but to serve Trump’s needs. Their donations are his donations, his criminal charges are their political liability. No one steals the spotlight. Everything is defined through the prism of him winning, Biden losing and “loyalty”—how Trump is being treated, by the media, the Democrats, the Biden Department of Justice, the RINOs, judges, etc. Policies can be abandoned, but on pleasing Vladimir Putin, and threatening NATO, Trump has never wavered.

Reactions: EasyHawk
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT