ADVERTISEMENT

Is the Haitian invasion of Middle America the RW talking point of the week?

458205678_122175636764190934_4191395144064750528_n.jpg

Don't bother me about the Haitian invasion

The leftwingers on here love to mock the people affected by this because they enjoy the comforts of a higher end community that wouldn't stand for it.

You misunderstand - as per usual. The 'leftwingers' aren't mocking the people of the community that are at the center of this story. They're mocking the right wing rage machine (both the producers and consumers (like you)) that continually has to refresh new manufactured outrages to keep their marks/MAGAs engaged.

The leftwingers on here love to mock the people affected by this because they enjoy the comforts of a higher end community that wouldn't stand for it.

We’re not mocking the people; based on track records of the posters here, we are doubting the scope of the problem, which the police in town confirm is not an issue.

So far, we have three people who have said something at a city council meeting. The police have debunked the duck story so we are down to 2.

Let it play out with the woman who claims people set up on her property and see what happens. I’m sure if that happened, she called the police, so there should be recordings.

And I live in the City of St. Louis so spare me the higher end community bullshit.

We’re not mocking the people; based on track records of the posters here, we are doubting the scope of the problem, which the police in town confirm is not an issue.

So far, we have three people who have said something at a city council meeting. The police have debunked the duck story so we are down to 2.

Let it play out with the woman who claims people set up on her property and see what happens. I’m sure if that happened, she called the police, so there should be recordings.

And I live in the City of St. Louis so spare me the higher end community bullshit.

Last sentence says it all. A man owning where he lives. Much like me and my Ames water.

Do you seriously believe these low-lifers are part of a high end anything? They support the eradication of American culture, and a lowering of its standard of living to their level for everyone, because they are jealous, useless, lazy pricks.......

You remember how leftists actually behaved when texas sent just two busses to Martha's vineyard? They evicted the migrants in 48 hours and cheered for themselves as they did it. That's who the left really is.

You remember how leftists actually behaved when texas sent just two busses to Martha's vineyard? They evicted the migrants in 48 hours and cheered for themselves as they did it. That's who the left really is.

The hypocrisy is on display for everyone to see. But they'll never admit to their failed policies until they're personally affected by them. Arrogant and selfish to the core.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT