ADVERTISEMENT

Is the Tua era in Miami over already?

Tua had a rough rookie season (especially the last game) but, who doesn't?

I'd like to see what he can do with a real training camp and a normal situation next fall for his 2nd year. Maybe get him some guys who can actually catch the damn ball in the draft.

And Watson is all enamored with the whole social justice thing, so I'd stay the hell away from that.

Tua is not the answer .. if Dolphins had the cahones, they would back the brinks truck up to Patrick M.

Tua is not the answer .. if Dolphins had the cahones, they would back the brinks truck up to Patrick M.
tenor.gif

Reactions: DFSNOLE
just might be....

Tua Tagovailoa said he considered retirement after suffering multiple brain injuries in 2022.​

Tagovailoa, 25, sustained at least two, possibly three concussions during the 2022 season, including one that left him motionless on the field. “Yeah, I think I considered it, you know, for a time, having sat down with my family, having sat down with my wife and having those kind of conversations,” Tagovailoa said. “Really, it would be hard for me to walk away from this game with how old I am, with my son. I always dreamed of growing — playing as long as I could to where my son knew exactly what he was watching his dad do. Yeah, I mean it’s my health, it’s my body. I feel like this is what’s best for me and my family." The Dolphins in March picked up Tua's fifth-year option, and it appears he'll be good to go for the 2023 season, unless or until he sustains another brain injury. Rotoworld's Denny Carter recently wrote about Tagovailoa's efficiency during his first year in Mike McDaniel's offense.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT