ADVERTISEMENT

Is there a more embarrassing sporting event than the NFL Pro Bowl?

Was thinking that same watching the NHL all-star shinny tournament.

The best all-star games at this point are NBA and MLB. Or should be anyway.

Reactions: Moral
d75f2f82-dd80-46b7-a057-fdfd96b92692-USP_NCAA_Womens_Swimming__Swimming__Diving_Champi.jpg

Here's my pro bowl game replacement idea:

Separately pool all of the practice squad players, both NFC and AFC. Make the pro bowl guys mentors, position coaches, coordinators, and head coaches for a week.

Then the pro bowl players coach a game with the NFC practice squad guys playing against the AFC practice squad guys.

Those practice squad guys would play an intense game, IMO, completely unworried about getting hurt.

Separately pool all of the practice squad players, both NFC and AFC. Make the pro bowl guys mentors, position coaches, coordinators, and head coaches for a week.

Then the pro bowl players coach a game with the NFC practice squad guys playing against the AFC practice squad guys.

Those practice squad guys would play an intense game, IMO, completely unworried about getting hurt.

I would watch this.

Don’t see this drawing numbers. If USFL and stuff can’t draw good numbers this wouldn’t with randoms nobody knows for a one off game. Honestly, I’ve never thought any all star games were good. There’s been some good moments or plays, but that’s it. Most of the interesting or fun stuff is the 3 pt or dunk contest. The home run derby is usually fun. Pro bowl… idk… this new format has some interesting things. Like they are doing qb changes and obstacle and stuff like the 80s. Flag game… it’s ok I guess. But, nobody wants to see any of these guys get hurt in a meaningless game so it’s just what it is.

how bout we hook up the pro bowlers to a brain machine that can emit their brainwaves into a proxy practice team players body.

Then the pro-bowlers can play without getting hurt.

• Haha
Reactions: hawkdave007
Looked like they were having fun and competing. Was surprised at the number of fans in attendance as well. Liked it much more than the traditional Pro-Bowl games.

Reactions: gohawks50
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT