ADVERTISEMENT

Sometimes the armed citizen protector isn't a good thing.

But what are you there for? They were there to protest. He was there with a gun to "protect" the property of someone who testified that he never asked him to protect the property.

Sure he has an absolute right to be there but when a deadly conflict happens I think it's fair to ask "why were you here?" and also why did you bring along a rifle? It wasn't like this kid brought along a pistol to protect himself with, he brought a high powered rifle. And he was clearly there to pretend he was a cop.
All legal

All legal

Sure but it also brings into question If the first person really needed to be shot or if you had a teenager with an itchy trigger finger looking for an excuse to shoot?

And the people after that . . . from their perspective were they not trying to stop a person who they had just witnessed kill another man?

• Haha
Reactions: NoWokeBloke
So - Trump guilty = the system works!!!

Zimmerman not guilty = the system is rigged!!!

Lol
Reading is fundamental.

Does the evidence support Trump's version of events? Yes or no?

The evidence did not support Zimmerman's account to the police. I realize you desperately want him to be innocent, but you have to dismiss that little problem...so you do.

Reading is fundamental.

Does the evidence support Trump's version of events? Yes or no?

The evidence did not support Zimmerman's account to the police. I realize you desperately want him to be innocent, but you have to dismiss that little problem...so you do.
If the evidence did not support Zs account he would have been found guilty. It's you who can not accept the jury's decision. You can't accept it because politics. I feel for you.

2927937.gif
My go-to comic strip every morning. Pastis is a genius.

Reactions: The Tradition
KR had no idea who these people were when he shot them. Not sure how that matters. He had a gun and they didn't. Now, they were all dumb or trying to be heros in stopping him after he shot someone. I wouldn't rick my life chasing a loon with a gun.

If the evidence did not support Zs account he would have been found guilty. It's you who can not accept the jury's decision. You can't accept it because politics. I feel for you.
LOL...you're kidding right? You have GOT to be kidding.

Again - for the slow learners in the group...Zimmerman's story to the police did not match the evidence from either the 911 call nor the physical evidence from the scene. How the prosecution f'ed that up, no idea, but they did.

Are you actually claiming a prosecutor, or the police have never screwed up a case and allowed a guilty person to go free? That would be an interesting claim.

Reactions: fsu1jreed
LOL...you're kidding right? You have GOT to be kidding.

Again - for the slow learners in the group...Zimmerman's story to the police did not match the evidence from either the 911 call nor the physical evidence from the scene. How the prosecution f'ed that up, no idea, but they did.

Are you actually claiming a prosecutor, or the police have never screwed up a case and allowed a guilty person to go free? That would be an interesting claim.
Lol man. Like I said. I feel for you. It was a pretty open and shut case.

Good God. Guy gets himself a gun and then spends his life walking around, packing heat, just hoping for an excuse to shoot someone. But, freedom, baby! This is ‘merica.
I've said this before and I'll say it again. There's a chunk of these "gun guys" that just look for reasons to shoot someone, but at the same time are scared of ever being in danger. So shit like this happens.

Yes, I know not all "gun guys" are like this. Most know what they're doing with a firearm, and use it for the right reasons. But there's always those idiots that think they're cops because they have a firearm on them.

LOL...and you know that because...? Then explain how Martin's body was more than thirty feet from the point where Zimmerman claimed he shot him? Z says TM walked up to him on the sidewalk and sucker punched him. Zimmerman said he fell backward and TM jumped on top of him. The entire altercation took place at that point. Z shot TM and TM fell to the side. The problem was Martin's body was more than 30 feet south of that spot. It wasn't until police took Zimmerman back to the site to walk them through the event that the story changed from a sucker punch that knocked him down to a struggle that carried them to the point where the body was found.

But yeah...that's "open and shut"...for you.

Last edited:
LOL...and you know that because...? Then explain how Martin's body was more than thirty feet from the point where Zimmerman claimed he shot him? Z says TM walked up to him on the sidewalk and sucker punched him. Zimmerman said he fell backward and TM jumped on top of him. The entire altercation took place at that point. Z shot TM and TM fell to the side. The problem was Martin's body was more than 30 feet south of that spot. It wasn't until police took Zimmerman back to the site to walk them through the event that the story changed from a sucker punch that knocked him down to a struggle that carried them to the point where the body was found.

But yeah...that's "open and shut"...for you.
So the jury didn't hear any of this because?

My honest view is if you shoot someone in self defense while you are in the process of taking the law into your own hands, your word should simply not be believed.

Self defense is designed so that in the moment someone is taking violent action against you or another person you can protect yourself and that other person. And in that I would consider breaking into an occupied house to be a violent action. I do believe in castle doctrine which to me basically states that if someone is breaking into your house while you are in the house, you and the law have the right to assume that person is there to kill you.

Self defense should not be designed so that you can go confront people that you suspect might be committing a non violent crime or even worse suspect might be about to commit a crime. Because you don't freaking know.

And honestly what we don't talk about enough is what rights did these victims have to self defense. Even if we didn't have the video, man told the cops he confronted them with a gun in his hand and ordered them to get down on the ground and surrender their (airsoft) gun. You don't think they feared for their lives when that was going on?

Exactly, but fvcking MAGA is too stupid to understand logic like that

"I know all the kids in my neighborhood, all of the adults in my neighborhood."

But he knew that a black kid, at night, in the rain, with a hoodie over his head...didn't belong. Open and shut.

"I didn't know the name of the street that l was on."

Uh huh...but he knows all the adults and all the children in the neighborhood and can't remember the names of the THREE streets in the neighborhood. He used that story as justification to exit his car to go find a street sign.

"I got out of my car to look for the street sign"

His claim was that he walked to Retreat View Circle to look for a sign. Yeah...do you wonder why he would need to do that when he lives on Retreat View Circle? But sure...open and shut.

"I didn't even see him getting ready to punch me. As soon as he punched me, I fell backwards, um, into the grass and he grabbed me."

And...again...the body was more than thirty feet from the spot where Zimmerman claimed that occurred. Very, very open and shut.

"I know all the kids in my neighborhood, all of the adults in my neighborhood."

But he knew that a black kid, at night, in the rain, with a hoodie over his head...didn't belong. Open and shut.

"I didn't know the name of the street that l was on."

Uh huh...but he knows all the adults and all the children in the neighborhood and can't remember the names of the THREE streets in the neighborhood. He used that story as justification to exit his car to go find a street sign.

"I got out of my car to look for the street sign"

His claim was that he walked to Retreat View Circle to look for a sign. Yeah...do you wonder why he would need to do that when he lives on Retreat View Circle? But sure...open and shut.

"I didn't even see him getting ready to punch me. As soon as he punched me, I fell backwards, um, into the grass and he grabbed me."

And...again...the body was more than thirty feet from the spot where Zimmerman claimed that occurred. Very, very open and shut.
Damn. Maybe you're right. I bet the jury could have used this information. I wonder why they didn't get it.

Damn. Maybe you're right. I bet the jury could have used this information. I wonder why they didn't get it.
No idea. I've made up not one thing. Every bit of that is factual information with quotes from Zimmerman the night of the shooting. The only question is whether, when presented with that, do YOU still think it was open and shut?

No idea. I've made up not one thing. Every bit of that is factual information with quotes from Zimmerman the night of the shooting. The only question is whether, when presented with that, do YOU still think it was open and shut?
It was clearly self defense. Open and shut. Jury thought so as well. And they had ALL of the information. Not just the conspiracy theories.

• Haha
Reactions: BelemNole
Not looking good for Myers. His cold blooded murder was caught on camera. I will say that there is no other “good guy with a gun” when you are the one holding a gun.

Myers told police he had just finished working as a "licensed" and "armed" security person before driving to the parking lot to pick up his son from a martial arts class. Myers told police he has seen numerous crimes occur in the parking lots and conducts "overwatch" there to ensure his son is safe.

Rather than call 911 or wait for evidence, Myers "claimed he had a 'duty to intervene,' and did so," prosecutors write.

Investigators said the footage they watched contradicted Myers's statements in his police interview.
Myers told police he approached the teens with his gun down, telling them to drop their weapons and put their hands up. Security camera footage showed Myers confronting the teens with his firearm pointed at them, according to court documents. The teens were seen throwing what is actually an airsoft gun to the ground.

Myers said he had restrained one teen and saw another put his hand on the handle of the gun once, then a second time. At this point, Myers told police he thought the teen was going to shoot. Police said footage showed the teen only briefly lowering his hand towards his waist. Throughout the interaction, the teen's hands were empty, police said.

Myers fired at least seven rounds, striking the boy once in the side and at least six times in the back.
The other teenagers in the group told police they were at the sporting goods store to exchange the airsoft gun because there was a functional issue with it. According to the teens, they told the suspect "numerous times" that the gun was not real.
Fugging acehole. A kid is dead. Prosecute to the nastiest degree.
Make an example of this murderer. Send him to the hole in a bad prison.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT