ADVERTISEMENT

Is this statement about RFK jr true?

in a way, yes. a new woman on average every 10 days.

but also, man, he had a wife and children at home.

He is a Kennedy after all.

I read Ted Kennedy wrote in his autobiography that he slept with 1,000 women during his lifetime but his family made him remove it.

JFK probably slept with at least as many.

My question is: How many illegitimate Kennedy kids are floating around in society?

There's gotta be some we don't know about...

He is a Kennedy after all.

I read Ted Kennedy wrote in his autobiography that he slept with 1,000 women during his lifetime but his family made him remove it.

JFK probably slept with at least as many.

My question is: How many illegitimate Kennedy kids are floating around in society?

There's gotta be some we don't know about...
wouldn't it be crazy if you're 1% kennedy?

Worth noting that the whole Kennedy family thinks RFK is a total bozo. What do they know though?
Kudos the the Kennedy clan for maintaining a respectable level of restraint so far. I mean, instances of bizarre behavior of the type revealed by RFKjr are often exhibited at an early age. They have some stories they aren’t publicly sharing.

wouldn't be crazy if you're 1% kennedy?

Yep. They have some gingers in there.

Oooo, my Uncle saw Ted Kennedy at a small airport in the 1980's in South Carolina and said he walked right up to Ted and said "Hello Senator."

He said Ted was hammered drunk and it was Noon. He said Ted was very friendly and slurred his words. He said he saw Ted walking to the plane later and he had his hand on a woman's rear end that definitely wasn't his wife.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT