ADVERTISEMENT

Is Trump lying about all these teleprompter malfunctions?

My brother on earth. Paid attention to what????

Everything. Everything he has said, and done. I’d forgive you if you’ve only been paying attention to trump since 2016.

The dude has been a broken record for the last…I don’t know… 30, 40 years now? Same repetitive behaviors over a prolonged course of history.

He’s older than me, but I, and I know many others, saw everything we needed to know about Donald Trump a Looooooooooong time ago.

I knew in the 80s that TRUMP was a joke. Why people have repeatedly rescued and enabled him since then is beyond me. The a-holes at NBC are among the worst of his enablers.

Why should abortion not be a religious issue?
Abortion shouldn’t be a political issue. A party shouldn’t decide if someone can or can’t have an abortion.
Abortion should be a PERSONAL issue. Neither religion nor government should have a say.

If government is needed in order for it to remain a personal issue? I’m fine with that.

Abortion should be a PERSONAL issue. Neither religion nor government should have a say.

If government is needed in order for it to remain a personal issue? I’m fine with that.
Well religion is a personal issue. You want to choose your religion and then choose how it operates as well? I guess at that point start your own religion.

Why should abortion not be a religious issue?
Abortion shouldn’t be a political issue. A party shouldn’t decide if someone can or can’t have an abortion.
If one party is trying to take away the right to chose should the other party just let them try without fighting?

That apparently aren’t truly devoted Catholics then. I’d say they are as much of a catholic as Trump.
If you are allowed to be catholic and pro choice why are so many butt hurt about the republicans being a religious group?
Thoughts on divorce? If you get divorce you can’t be catholic! If you don’t waste your Sunday afternoon protesting women walking into planned parenthood you aren’t a catholic! All or nothing baby! This current pope has to really piss you off, I’m sure he’s not catholic enough.

Reactions: steelhawkeye
Well religion is a personal issue. You want to choose your religion and then choose how it operates as well? I guess at that point start your own religion.
I’m not sure if you realize it, but you just made a great argument towards being pro choice.

Being able to choose is the optimal result here for me. Not being forced.

I’m not sure if you realize it, but you just made a great argument towards being pro choice.

Being able to choose is the optimal result here for me. Not being forced.
So go right ahead and be pro choice. Who’s stopping you. I’m sure you aren’t catholic so that’s not stopping you.
Thoughts on divorce? If you get divorce you can’t be catholic! If you don’t waste your Sunday afternoon protesting women walking into planned parenthood you aren’t a catholic! All or nothing baby! This current pope has to really piss you off, I’m sure he’s not catholic enough.
You know this isn’t true right?

• Haha
Reactions: RileyHawk
Yeah they don’t masturbate either. They too aren’t catholic. Hot dam are there really any catholic
A lot of you religious haters seem to know a lot about the catholic religion.
Are you wanting to be catholic but know you can’t give up abortions and masturbating so instead you bash the religion?
Just a bunch of wannabes

• Haha
Reactions: fsu1jreed
A lot of you religious haters seem to know a lot about the catholic religion.
Are you wanting to be catholic but know you can’t give up abortions and masturbating so instead you bash the religion?
Just a bunch of wannabes
Or, and here me out here.

There might be a lot of us, like me, who grew up being forced into church every Sunday. Who had to go to catechism every Wednesday until we were teens. Who then broke free of the indoctrination of the church.

Maybe we know the Bible front to back because it was forced upon us at a young age.

Reactions: InsaneHawkJJP
Or, and here me out here.

There might be a lot of us, like me, who grew up being forced into church every Sunday. Who had to go to catechism every Wednesday until we were teens. Who then broke free of the indoctrination of the church.

Maybe we know the Bible front to back because it was forced upon us at a young age.
So instead you all decided to be the complete opposite of what you were taught every Sunday and Wednesday? Must have taken a lot of courage to break free.

So instead you all decided to be the complete opposite of what you were taught every Sunday and Wednesday? Must have taken a lot of courage to break free.
Complete opposite? Because you’re well aware of me. Day to day. You just know me to my soul huh? I’m just a horrible liberal right?

On a more serious note. Yes. It does take some courage to tell your mom that you think her entire belief system is garbage.

Reactions: InsaneHawkJJP
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT