ADVERTISEMENT

Is Vance “out”?

VP President nominee is not what #45 expected….#44 has a briefing later today…will Trumpf try to steal back some thunder and throw Vance under the bus for someone else?
Confused Britney Spears GIF

Reactions: abby97 and Scruddy
Yes... the guy who walked up to air force 2 yesterday and said he wanted to look at his new ride is out......

you guys are flailing.
Desperation after all the info is coming out about their guy, tampon Tim the drunk driver stealing valor. Flailing is a good way to put it.

Vance walking up to airforce 2 and asking reporters when they think Kamala will take a question from them was 👌 19 days since Kamala stole the nomination and still zero posted policy positions. Democrats literally stand for nothing other than TDS right now.

Reactions: Hans81
Yes... the guy who walked up to air force 2 yesterday and said he wanted to look at his new ride is out......

you guys are flailing.

Pretty sure that wouldn't be the reason why he would be let go if it happened....

I'm guessing it would be the fact that he only gets a few dozen people to show up on his campaign stops and that everytime he opens his mouth he gets dunked on like he's an 8 foot hoop.

The Trump campaign basically have zero field offices operational and he only has one rally scheduled in the next two weeks. Unless he is going to replace him with Elon Musk or some other billionaire willing to piss away a billion dollars on an election, I don't think they can afford to replace him.

Reactions: MitchLL and nelly02
Isn't there deadlines that would cause them to be off the ballot in certain states? I swore I read that the reason Harris announced her pick when she did was because there was a deadline that would leave them off certain states if they didn't have their ticket established by then, wouldn't it be the same for Republicans? Or is it like everything else and they get an advantage?

Reactions: stickman80
Vance was nominated and voted on at the GOP Convention...does Trump have the pull to undo that this late?

Desperation after all the info is coming out about their guy, tampon Tim the drunk driver stealing valor. Flailing is a good way to put it.

Vance walking up to airforce 2 and asking reporters when they think Kamala will take a question from them was 👌 19 days since Kamala stole the nomination and still zero posted policy positions. Democrats literally stand for nothing other than TDS right now.
You guys honestly don't know what "stolen valor" means, do you?

You guys honestly don't know what "stolen valor" means, do you?
I think your going to find it to be wearing insignias you didn't obtain, stating you were in conflicts you were not actually in, presenting yourself as a retired position that you had been demoted from regarding the update in 2012.

Reactions: Hans81
Politics bruv. You guys have been typing up how baddass Harris is and how the Republicans don't want any part of her.

"Say it to my face" right?
Why on earth would Harris give that moment to Vance? There’s zero upside to her allowing herself to be confronted by Vance there.

Vance has had a dreadful couple of weeks as trumps vp pick. To me, he was attempting to change the narrative by having a viral moment there of him facing down the democratic nominee.

Btw, where’s Trump been this week?

Why on earth would Harris give that moment to Vance? There’s zero upside to her allowing herself to be confronted by Vance there.

Vance has had a dreadful couple of weeks as trumps vp pick. To me, he was attempting to change the narrative by having a viral moment there of him facing down the democratic nominee.

Btw, where’s Trump been this week?
Because she wanted to act tough and immediately got called out.

He did a live interview yesterday. SMH.

• Haha
Reactions: sober_teacher
Isn't there deadlines that would cause them to be off the ballot in certain states? I swore I read that the reason Harris announced her pick when she did was because there was a deadline that would leave them off certain states if they didn't have their ticket established by then, wouldn't it be the same for Republicans? Or is it like everything else and they get an advantage?
Rules are for other people.

Reactions: lucas80

Tampon Tim doesn't seem too concerned, and I am not concerned about his OWI 30 years ago or what his bio says about his 24 years of military service. Should a candidates criminal history be a factor in whether they are fit for office? Asking for an orange friend.

The democratic party who has a sign up "No Jews need apply" passed on a sure thing in Shapiro to go with stolen valor, BLM supporting, and a honeymoons in China, Marxist, Walz 😅😂🤣
I’ll see you’re non-Jew, and raise you one felon/rapist and a couch f*cker.

Because she wanted to act tough and immediately got called out.

He did a live interview yesterday. SMH.
Was that the live interview with the Adin Ross guy who sniffed his sisters underwear and who gained fame smelling peoples chairs? Sounds like 2 peas in a pod.

What is it with MAGAts and an attraction to furniture? They're so weird!

• Wow
Reactions: SoProudNole
The democratic party who has a sign up "No Jews need apply" passed on a sure thing in Shapiro to go with stolen valor, BLM supporting, and a honeymoons in China, Marxist, Walz 😅😂🤣
You’re a gross human being. You really are.

Reactions: VodkaSam
We’re only three days out from the Republicans pushing that Shapiro covered up a murder.

Is that policy approved by Kamala's Jewish husband and Jewish Democratic Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer?

Reactions: Tom Paris
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT