ADVERTISEMENT

Is Vance “out”?

everyone-

vp selections are not getting replaced...suggesting that because something about walz came out that they KNEW was going to come out or vance had yet another awkward interaction with a human being is dumb

Reactions: sober_teacher
Actually he addressed that, we wanted to ask the press how they were doing.
To quote you…L oh L. You don’t really believe that.

He tried to act like an Alpha try to impress people like you and more importantly his boss, and came across looking like an insecure fool.

That display was cringeworthy.

To quote you…L oh L. You don’t really believe that.

He tried to act like an Alpha try to impress people like you and more importantly his boss, and came across looking like an insecure fool.

That display was cringeworthy.
False. He did exactly what he needed to do.

The more Kamala is forced to.speak the more you guys are going to remember how much you hated her 8 months ago and you didn't infact go dumb, the media just tried to tell you that you like shit soup.

The more Kamala is forced to.speak the more you guys are going to remember how much you hated her 8 months ago and you didn't infact go dumb, the media just tried to tell you that you like shit soup.
He didn’t force anything. The guy looked like someone trying to play a tough guy. It’s not who he is but it’s what he thinks he needs to do.

And it impresses the hell out of folks like you, so I guess it worked somewhat.

He didn’t force anything. The guy looked like someone trying to play a tough guy. It’s not who he is but it’s what he thinks he needs to do.

And it impresses the hell out of folks like you, so I guess it worked somewhat.
"Say it to my face" just got wiped off the map.

She's back to dealing with "where's kamala"

Well, so far she has been ten thousand times more articulate than burnt Orange.

If it was a pull out couch?
Simon Cowell Wow GIF by America's Got Talent

"Say it to my face" just got wiped off the map.

She's back to dealing with "where's kamala"
Her motorcade was on the way to a rally of 12,000 people she didn’t want to keep waiting in the heat. They were likely laughing at weird JD as they drove by.

JD the gnat only had 10 reporters and 20-30 people waiting on him at his event. He had time to play “tough guy”.

Her motorcade was on the way to a rally of 12,000 people she didn’t want to keep waiting in the heat. They were likely laughing at weird JD as they drove by.

JD the gnat only had 10 reporters and 20-30 people waiting on him at his event. He had time to play “tough guy”.
You mean they were on the way to speak at a country music festival.

Desperation after all the info is coming out about their guy, tampon Tim the drunk driver stealing valor. Flailing is a good way to put it.

Vance walking up to airforce 2 and asking reporters when they think Kamala will take a question from them was 👌 19 days since Kamala stole the nomination and still zero posted policy positions. Democrats literally stand for nothing other than TDS right now.

We know you're scared out of your wits now, but no need to continue to spew bullshit and lies.

The 24 years of military service with constant promotion and rank advancement? Or do you mean the four years behind an air conditioned desk in the green zone?
Rocky and I were discussing the 4 years of body of evidence thst we can look at for how Trump might handle negotiations with Russia and China.

Welcome to the conversation.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT