ADVERTISEMENT

Israeli troops recover the bodies of three Hamas hostages...

The Tradition

HR King
Apr 23, 2002
... including the body of Shani Louk, who became an international symbol of Hamas’ savagery after images showed her being paraded around half-naked in the back of a pickup truck during the Oct. 7 attacks.

palestinian-militants-drive-back-gaza-79627807_4227b6.jpg

“Overnight, our troops recovered their bodies and brought them back home to Israel. We will continue operating to bring all of our hostages.”

Shani’s family reportedly learned she had been found Friday morning. Her father, Nissim Louk, told Israel’s Channel 13 TV that her body was discovered in a cool, deep tunnel and was in good condition when she was brought home.

He said it was a “gift” that they were able to give their daughter a peaceful burial in Israel.

“There will be a place to lay a wreath, maybe build something in her memory,” he said. “Shani radiated light in her life.”

... including the body of Shani Louk, who became an international symbol of Hamas’ savagery after images showed her being paraded around half-naked in the back of a pickup truck during the Oct. 7 attacks.

“Overnight, our troops recovered their bodies and brought them back home to Israel. We will continue operating to bring all of our hostages.”

Shani’s family reportedly learned she had been found Friday morning. Her father, Nissim Louk, told Israel’s Channel 13 TV that her body was discovered in a cool, deep tunnel and was in good condition when she was brought home.

He said it was a “gift” that they were able to give their daughter a peaceful burial in Israel.

“There will be a place to lay a wreath, maybe build something in her memory,” he said. “Shani radiated light in her life.”

Do not stop until from the river to the sea, palestine is dust........

Reactions: your_master5
BUMP!

Where are all the protests against Hamas' atrocities?

I mean yeah, Israel is giving them a Dresden-style beating, but that doesn't change the fact that Hamas started it.
Sure. Nobody is for atrocities. I've seen more wailing and gnashing of teeth about all these supposed supporters of terrorism than I can count. More posts than I have seen supporting terrorism. People want the war a cease fire, including the majority of the people in Israel. People want the civilian casualties to end in Israel's actions which are creating increasingly fewer positive returns.

Sure. Nobody is for atrocities. I've seen more wailing and gnashing of teeth about all these supposed supporters of terrorism than I can count. More posts than I have seen supporting terrorism. People want the war a cease fire, including the majority of the people in Israel. People want the civilian casualties to end in Israel's actions which are creating increasingly fewer positive returns.

There should be no cease fire until ALL of the hostages are accounted for and returned home, dead or alive.

Period.

There should be no cease fire until ALL of the hostages are accounted for and returned home, dead or alive.

Period.
It just amazes me libs continue to defend these mother ****ers. After all, they stand for everything libs should be against: religious fundamentalism, persecution of LGBTQ people, oppression of women, and no separation of church and state.

Libs are insane.

It just amazes me libs continue to defend these mother ****ers. After all, they stand for everything libs should be against: religious fundamentalism, persecution of LGBTQ people, oppression of women, and no separation of church and state.

Libs are insane.

The DEI grift has had a staggering effect on many Americans. Oppressor vs oppressed, dividing people by skin color, etc...

It's really no surprise.

I wonder what you would say to folks that advocated for a Ukraine ceasefire. Civilians are being killed over there as well.
Hamas started this and Israel has every right to eliminate that terrorist organization.

Last edited:
Hey Trad - GFY

Her body was not decomposed, so they killed her very recently while cease fire talks were being seriously negotiated in earnest.

I think it's pretty clear that there was no way she would ever be allowed to talk about the horrors she endured. So, they snuffed her.

Let's all cry for the poor terrorists being bullied by the mean jews.

I wonder what you would say to folks that advocated for a Ukraine ceasefire. Civilians are being killed over there as well.
Hamas started this and Israel has every right to eliminate that terrorist organization.
Are you high? Seriously. You know these situations are not comparable. You know that Israel is getting less and less return for each inch of soil they occupy, and have to date produced no plan for what comes next. Which means long term occupation is probably the plan. And, occupation does not end Hamas. Israel can turn every building in Gaza into dust and Hamas will still be there.

Libs are insane.
You just described the power behind Bibi’s coalition and the GQP.

Libs are insane.

It really makes no sense.

Hamas and Palestinians by and large are no different fundamentally than MAGA Christians.

Liberals cry and wail for Middle East MAGAs. Never thought I would see the day.

Most of these types of liberals are batshit crazy detached from reality.

Palestinians are aiding and abetting Hamas you morons.

We should @ all of the people on HORT that have voiced clear support for Hamas so they can defend themselves.

If someone calls for a ceasefire that leaves Hamas in power, how is that not defending Hamas?

WWJD referenced the Nuremburg trials, but ghosted when I brought up how they were brought to trial.

You can't protest to keep the Nazis from being invaded after they attack and not leave people the impression you're defending Nazis.

Murdering POS Arabs.

You are a guy, surely, that realizes that elimination of terrorists will never happen thru military force. To pretend so is just… pretense. It never happened in Korea, Viet Nam, Afghanistan, Iraq, etc… You can only win over a citizenry with positive influence thru truthful aid and participation.

Last edited:
Her body was not decomposed, so they killed her very recently while cease fire talks were being seriously negotiated in earnest.

I think it's pretty clear that there was no way she would ever be allowed to talk about the horrors she endured. So, they snuffed her.

Let's all cry for the poor terrorists being bullied by the mean jews.
They found her head months ago, moron. She was decapitated. Read the part about her skull being found. You are a fking imbecile trying to fit some narrative. Nobody is supporting Hamas.

Last edited:
You just described the power behind Bibi’s coalition and the GQP.
The latter I won’t dispute. Hence why I am not a MAGA and am a Republican voter who will be voting for the Democratic candidate for president three elections in a row now.

Regardless, let’s say for argument’s sake Hamas, Israel, and MAGA all fit that description.

Of the three, Team Blue is on the side of the most egregious offender. Your subtle, not-so subtle admonishment of my post only reinforces that point.

It makes no sense.

You are a guy, surely, that realizes that elimination of terrorists will never happen thru military force. To pretend so is just… pretense. It never happened in Korea, Viet Nam, Afghanistan, Iraq, etc… You can only win over a citizenry with positive influence thru truthful aid and participation.
Jesus ****in’ Christ.

Okay, Pollyanna. Let’s all hold hands and play the “Glad Game.”

Reactions: RicoSuave102954
The latter I won’t dispute. Hence why I am not a MAGA and am a Republican voter who will be voting for the Democratic candidate for president three elections in a row now.

Regardless, let’s say for argument’s sake Hamas, Israel, and MAGA all fit that description.

Of the three, Team Blue is on the side of the most egregious offender. Your subtle, not-so subtle admonishment of my post only reinforces that point.

It makes no sense.

Neither does your choice to both vote for "team blue" while admonished them for supporting terrorists.

The only logical conclusion is that you too must support hamas.

Reactions: RicoSuave102954

This is what liberals want for all normal people.

Are you high? Seriously. You know these situations are not comparable. You know that Israel is getting less and less return for each inch of soil they occupy, and have to date produced no plan for what comes next. Which means long term occupation is probably the plan. And, occupation does not end Hamas. Israel can turn every building in Gaza into dust and Hamas will still be there.

Hamas is the government in Gaza. Their ability to govern Gaza can certainly be destroyed. That involves taking out their last stronghold in Rafah.

Leaving in place as you guys seem to want isn’t an option.

Reactions: hawkcub
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT