ADVERTISEMENT

Israeli troops recover the bodies of three Hamas hostages...

You are a guy, surely, that realizes that elimination of terrorists will never happen thru military force. To pretend so is just… pretense. It never happened in Korea, Viet Nam, Afghanistan, Iraq, etc… You can only win over a citizenry with positive influence thru truthful aid and participation.
Only because whiney-assed, liberal bitches like you stand in the way of what needs to be done.....and always have........

I agree that the ability to govern should be stopped. To think Hamas can be exterminated is not paying attention to history.

Plenty of groups of people have been exterminated throughout history.

Today people call it "genocide" but it's basically human nature to hate the tribe on the other side of the valley and want them gone.

• Haha
Reactions: GOHOX69
Plenty of groups of people have been exterminated throughout history.

Today people call it "genocide" but it's basically human nature to hate the tribe on the other side of the valley and want them gone.
We should time machine some of you to the Paleolithic ages. Society evolves, some of you, not so much.

Hamas is the government in Gaza. Their ability to govern Gaza can certainly be destroyed. That involves taking out their last stronghold in Rafah.

Leaving in place as you guys seem to want isn’t an option.
They are in the UAE, that is where their political arm is at. Hamas has two factions that are not as aligned as people think. They have a military wing, and a political wing. This might have escaped your attention, but Hamas has already regrouped in northern Gaza to carry out strikes.
The only thing that will destroy Hamas is land for peace and a change in leadership on both sides. You can starve 1+ million people in 100 square miles all you want, and drop 2000 lb bombs on a high rise hoping that there are some Hamas fighters in the basement, but that isn't going to end Hamas. A viable alternative will.
And, again, you folks need to stop with the lies that people like me want Hamas to remain in power, or we are rooting on the terrorists. We want something that will work, instead of an endless war designed to keep Bibi in power, and provide justification to. permanently occupy Gaza

I agree that the ability to govern should be stopped. To think Hamas can be exterminated is not paying attention to history.
Nazis aren’t exterminated, but they’re not running Germany today and invading their neighbors.

When was the last time you had a relative catch an arrow from a Native American? They weren’t exterminated either, but we stomped the war making out of them.

Live in peace or live in Hell.

And, again, you folks need to stop with the lies that people like me want Hamas to remain in power, or we are rooting on the terrorists. We want something that will work, instead of an endless war designed to keep Bibi in power, and provide justification to. permanently occupy Gaza’s
What you’re advocating for leaves Hamas in power.

I assume some of you have never bothered to check out who Netanyahu is depending on to stay in office. It's a collection of nuts and kooks, who are not shy about expressing hatred for Palestinians, or Muslims in general. I keep reading over and over in these threads that you cannot make peace with the Muslims who want to kill Jews. The is overstated, and hyperbole to say all Palestinians or Muslims seek to kill all Jews. The reverse is can there be peace in any form when you have people like Itamar Ben G'vir who has supported terrorism against Palestinians?
Both Hamas and Netanyahu need to go in order for there to be peace, and for an alternative to Hamas to gain traction in Gaza.
https://thehill.com/opinion/interna...aeli-government-are-hurting-the-jewish-state/

Her body was not decomposed, so they killed her very recently while cease fire talks were being seriously negotiated in earnest.

I think it's pretty clear that there was no way she would ever be allowed to talk about the horrors she endured. So, they snuffed her.

Let's all cry for the poor terrorists being bullied by the mean jews.
No really, GFY

Reactions: GOHOX69
No, clearly some of the wealthiest countries in the world fat that way by living like it was 1700.

No religious rights.

No women's rights.

No LGBTQ+ rights.

No freedom of speech rights.

Live by sharia law or die by it.

How progressive these wealthiest countries are....

No religious rights.

No women's rights.

No LGBTQ+ rights.

No freedom of speech rights.

Live by sharia law or die by it.

How progressive these wealthiest countries are....
You're suddenly into LBGTQ+ rights? Color me surprised haha. Good lord.

• Haha
Reactions: billanole
I will say this in all capitol letters for the ****ing idiots on this board,

THIS ISNT A RIGHT VS LEFT STANCE. MANY LIBERALS SUPPORT ISRAEL AND THEIR RIGHT TO ANNIHILATE HAMMAS.

Stop making it political, asshats.

gene wilder GIF

Joe Biden supports Hamas?
A growing number of his supporters support Hamas and Joe is backing off his support of Israel in order to curry favor with the radicals within his own party.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT