ADVERTISEMENT

It’s a perfect evening.

artradley

HB Legend
Apr 26, 2013
70 degrees and a blue sky. Fried some kielbasa and sliced potatoes on the Blackstone, now enjoying a cigar and bourbon on the patio, reading HORT nonsense. I love traveling and exciting nights out, but simple pleasures are what I really live for. Life is good.

Last edited:
70 degrees and a blue sky. Fried some kielbasa and sliced potatoes on the Blackstone, now enjoying a cigar and bourbon on the patio, reading HORT nonsense. I love traveling and exciting nights out, but simple pleasures are what Inreally live for. Life is good.
Enjoy, my friend. I've mentioned on here before that I'm going the month of August with no booze (Well, until the 1st Iowa game). I've realized how much I do miss having a pour of whiskey or a beer while grilling or using the Blackstone. It just adds an extra little relaxation to it. Perfect night for it tonight.

70 degrees and a blue sky. Fried some kielbasa and sliced potatoes on the Blackstone, now enjoying a cigar and bourbon on the patio, reading HORT nonsense. I love traveling and exciting nights out, but simple pleasures are what Inreally live for. Life is good.
fellow blackstone brother, you paint a very nice picture with words. i’m gonna have to wait until sat but fully intend to copy what you are doing right now

too bad you have to spend so much time slaving away making overnight oats so you can microwave them tomorrow morning

fellow blackstone brother, you paint a very nice picture with words. i’m gonna have to wait until sat but fully intend to copy what you are doing right now

I would post an actual photo, but I can’t remember the site someone suggested a few days ago for posting pictures.

Enjoy, my friend. I've mentioned on here before that I'm going the month of August with no booze (Well, until the 1st Iowa game). I've realized how much I do miss having a pour of whiskey or a beer while grilling or using the Blackstone. It just adds an extra little relaxation to it. Perfect night for it tonight.
this answers a lot of questions

• Haha
Reactions: InsaneHawkJJP
too bad you have to spend so much time slaving away making overnight oats so you can microwave them tomorrow morning
I’ve been working from home for nine years, so I usually have plenty of time to cook them in the morning. But for those who want a fast breakfast, overnight oats are a good choice!

And some @jasonrann seasoning
Excuse Me What GIF by Bounce

Thank God that global warming is 96.9% a scam

It really is beautiful out here in eastern Iowa. 70, very little noticeable humidity...glorious.

Unfortunately, looks like that's going to end this weekend - summer appears to want to come back with a reasonably obnoxious vengeance for a few days.

Just in time to make the beginning of the school year just a little bit hideous...

It really is beautiful out here in eastern Iowa. 70, very little noticeable humidity...glorious.

Unfortunately, looks like that's going to end this weekend - summer appears to want to come back with a reasonably obnoxious vengeance for a few days.

Just in time to make the beginning of the school year just a little bit hideous...

After an excruciatingly hot summer in Delaware we have had a glorious break that is supposed to last through the weekend. Clear skies and 70’ or low 80’s for several more days.

Reactions: BrianNole777
70 degrees and a blue sky. Fried some kielbasa and sliced potatoes on the Blackstone, now enjoying a cigar and bourbon on the patio, reading HORT nonsense. I love traveling and exciting nights out, but simple pleasures are what I really live for. Life is good.
We're at 79 now with low dew point... very nice for August in Atlanta. Actually having some lows in the upper 60's this week

Reactions: artradley
Yeah, out east you guys are just now beginning to get (with more coming) what we've had for a good stretch here. Fantastic weather for August.

Sounds like a little slice of Heaven.

Just kidding. Sounds dreadful, minus the bourbon and 70 degrees.

Reactions: BrianNole777
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT