ADVERTISEMENT

It has been said before, but I hate....

...these damn bye weeks. And I'm supossed to decide who I hate most between Alabama and Georgia? I might as well be at a wedding, or picking apples.
I’m already more entertained by one Alabama drive than the entire Iowa offensive output (sans Kaleb Johnson) for an entire season.

Enjoy the bye week. The Iowa offense will score as many points today as they will next week.

I’m already more entertained by one Alabama drive than the entire Iowa offensive output (sans Kaleb Johnson) for an entire season.

Enjoy the bye week. The Iowa offense will score as many points today as they will next week.
You can’t do the sans Kaleb Johnson thing dawg. That’s like saying sans Shonn Greene.
I predict he goes +150 and keeps Iowa in the game

Reactions: gohawks50
Nice that we have an off week. Sad to watch GA - Bama and realize we would be 35 point dogs to them.

...these damn bye weeks. And I'm supossed to decide who I hate most between Alabama and Georgia? I might as well be at a wedding, or picking apples.
My favorite regardless of teams other than Iowa and Nebby is always the lower ranked team. In Nebraska's case it's always their opponent.

I switched over to the ILL @ PSU game.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT