ADVERTISEMENT

It has started......

Dude
You’re a loon.

Alright then

giphy.gif

Anyone non Pro - Trump is the enemy. Just turn on CNN with guests. Poor Donald who said he could shoot anyone on 5th avenue and have no repercussions.

Again, yesterday was dumb. We don't take folks out in violence.
I just spent 5 hours watching CNN. Seems like every person made sure to make it seem like no one knows why the shooter did it or what he believed politically. As if it could have been a MAGA and not…

Reactions: SA_Hawk
Dude. I was reacting in the moment. I shut down my laptop until to today. I stand by my position that I believe Trump would do anything to get elected.

I'm sorry it was real

I didnt see your post from yesterday but what part exactly did you think was a hoax? Pretty early on (within minutes) announced the shooter was down and then shortly afterwards dead.

Plus they reported someone else was killed and another wounded.

Anyone non Pro - Trump is the enemy. Just turn on CNN with guests. Poor Donald who said he could shoot anyone on 5th avenue and have no repercussions.

Again, yesterday was dumb. We don't take folks out in violence.
How can you have this thread, and also a “calm down” thread? Pick one Jimmy! I’m an emotional tornado and need your direction!

I guess I don't understand the outrage. I thought Trump's SCOTUS said you can shoot your political opponents.

For those saying this was orchestrated by Biden, it would be legal to take a pot shot at Turd?

Hell, if what we're hearing about the SS...maybe they were in on it?

It would be very beneficial for everyone if social media was shut down a couple days, people need to disconnect.

Can we agree that all the rhetoric is overheated and hyperbolic? People can have differing political opinions without being awful.
Yes, but you can't be hyperbolic+overheated without being awful.

I was simply pointing out that I figured Trump was up to no good. I already apologized. What do you want?
It doesn’t read at all like you were simply pointing out that Trump was up to no good.
To me it read more like a mockery towards Trump and you didn’t take it serious at all because it wasn’t your cult.

It doesn’t read at all like you were simply pointing out that Trump was up to no good.
To me it read more like a mockery towards Trump and you didn’t take it serious at all because it wasn’t your cult.

I heard about 15 minutes of coverage. I have been to war. It didn't sound to me like actual weaponry. Now granted, I have hearing loss from the service. I already admitted I was wrong. Quit being an ass

• Haha
Reactions: IAFB2021Champs
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT