ADVERTISEMENT

It is just mind-numbing

Damn. You are triggered. I am going to keep playing.

I just respond to your evasiveness by repeating the question.

I'm not sure why you're scared to answer, but here we are, me asking, you evading:

Do you like single candidate elections? Is that your ideal of democracy?

I just respond to your evasiveness by repeating the question.

I'm not sure why you're scared to answer, but here we are, me asking, you evading:

Do you like single candidate elections? Is that your ideal of democracy?
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

I see just as many concerning behaviors from biden/democrats as I do from trump
Bullshit.
Why, what don't you believe? I have links to support all this stuff. Most people just don't look for it
Ok…show me 91 criminal charges against Biden. Can’t find one in all my searches.
Poll after poll shows that a majority of Americans are not at all enthused about a rematch between these two.
BOTH NEED TO GO
BOTH SIDES!!!

The level of self-delusion exhibited on this thread is mind- bottling.

I’ll jump in. WTAF are you babbling about?
Never heard the story of how Obama won his first election? He had his Democratic opponents removed from the primary ballot so the voters couldn’t make any mistakes.
It’s the kind of Democracy that he and Clinton lauded in Yemen after foreign powers setup a sham election with only the ‘vice President’ from the prior corrupt regime as a choice for the people.

I voted Biden 2020 and will again in 2024. Not brainwashed at all. I said the far left, not Biden. Although he has begrudgingly recognized some bizarre groups.
Where your "both sides" argument falls apart is that with the Democrats, the far left/radical members are virtually powerless and by design - the moderate wing of the party, including Pelosi, Schumer, Biden, etc. - actively curtails their power.

On the Republican side, the inmates are IN CHARGE of the asylum.

Vast, vast and important distinction.

I’ll jump in. WTAF are you babbling about?
Dipshit thinks that the Democrats urging no primary challenger to Biden is somehow anti-democratic, ignoring a couple CENTURIES of common practice in our form of government.

I put this choad on ignore years ago because he's unable to make a cogent argument but will keep bleating for hours. I highly recommend others consider doing the same.

Never heard the story of how Obama won his first election? He had his Democratic opponents removed from the primary ballot so the voters couldn’t make any mistakes.
It’s the kind of Democracy that he and Clinton lauded in Yemen after foreign powers setup a sham election with only the ‘vice President’ from the prior corrupt regime as a choice for the people.
This was debunked earlier yet you continue to spread misinformation. SMFH

On September 19, 1995, Barack Obama formally announced his candidacy for the state senate, with Palmer introducing and endorsing Obama as her successor, according to multiple accounts.[2][12] According to The New Yorker, Palmer's endorsement "brought with it two organizational assets: local operators and local activists".[13]

On November 28, 1995, after finishing a distant third behind Jesse Jackson, Jr. in the primary to replace Reynolds, Palmer remarked that she still would not seek re-election to the state senate.[14] However, Palmer changed her mind and filed nominating petitions with 1,580 signatures on December 18, 1995, the last day for filing.[15] That day, Obama told the Chicago Tribune, "I am disappointed that she's decided to go back on her word to me."[2]

In early January 1996, Obama challenged Palmer's petitions and those of the three other prospective Democratic candidates.[13] Nearly two-thirds of the signatures on Palmer's petitions were found to be invalid, leaving her almost 200 signatures short of the required 757 signatures of registered voters residing in the Illinois Senate district.

None of the other three prospective candidates had the required number of valid signatures. As a result, Obama, who had filed nominating petitions with over 3,000 signatures on the first filing day, appeared alone on the ballot for the March 16 Democratic primary.

Where your "both sides" argument falls apart is that with the Democrats, the far left/radical members are virtually powerless and by design - the moderate wing of the party, including Pelosi, Schumer, Biden, etc. - actively curtails their power.

On the Republican side, the inmates are IN CHARGE of the asylum.

Vast, vast and important distinction.
Bingo!
Regardless of what MAGA Republicans are tryin’ to sell, Biden, Schumer and Pelosi are hardly what you could call “liberals’” Just more mis-speak and lies from the Republican right. Biden, Schumer and Pelosi are what I would refer to as “adults in the room.”

Neither of these lying, delusional, narcissistic, criminal sociopaths and scumbags should be allowed to hold public office of any kind. To think there's any difference between them is laughable.

The collective delusion of our electorate goes beyond comprehension. 🤣

Jesus you are a piece of shit
That seems a bit much. That’s why nobody can discuss politics anymore, both sides won’t listen, they just say the other is wrong. Very strange, I’ve said countless times I voted Biden last time and plan to in 2024. For so many people, their opinion is the only correct one and all others are stupid. Amazing how we got there. Never used to be there is only my opinion and all other people are crap if they don’t agree.

That seems a bit much. That’s why nobody can discuss politics anymore, both sides won’t listen, they just say the other is wrong. Very strange, I’ve said countless times I voted Biden last time and plan to in 2024. For so many people, their opinion is the only correct one and all others are stupid. Amazing how we got there. Never used to be there is only my opinion and all other people are crap if they don’t agree.
It’s crazy. Even if you say you’re going to vote for him you can’t criticize. He has to be the best ever. That’s just not how most people operate.

Reactions: EasyHawk
Neither of these lying, delusional, narcissistic, criminal sociopaths and scumbags should be allowed to hold public office of any kind. To think there's any difference between them is laughable.

The collective delusion of our electorate goes beyond comprehension. 🤣
BoThSiDeS!

Joe is such an improvement over what was there last time, comparisons cc are incalculable. Trump has phuque the judiciary for decades. The American people gave phuque up the legislative but ever two years it is correctable to an extent. Biden has done an above average job given what he was handed.
In many ways he is an improvement...in some we are way worse off. The simple fact is we need BOTH gone.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT