ADVERTISEMENT

It looks like it wasn’t just pros Jerry Jones likes to bang.

lucas80

HR King
Gold Member
Jan 30, 2008
He liked stewardesses, too. A judge has ordered the 81 year old Jones to take a paternity test after a lawsuit was filed against him. It appears he isn’t really denying longtime financial payments to the woman and child.

What's the point? She's over 21 and has gotten a bunch of money. What does it matter if a test proves he's her father? It doesn't automatically entitle her to anything, or compel him to do anything.

Just be glad for all that money, recognize that a) your mom was a ho, and b) your dad is a dirt bag, and get on with your life!

What's the point? She's over 21 and has gotten a bunch of money. What does it matter if a test proves he's her father? It doesn't automatically entitle her to anything, or compel him to do anything.

Just be glad for all that money, recognize that a) your mom was a ho, and b) your dad is a dirt bag, and get on with your life!
Jerry?

Nah, I just never had my own "fun baby", so I'm unsure why - if she's already gotten paid - that she cares. She's got nothing further to gain.

And I also don't get why this is a court thing. Why is the court getting involved? No law has been broken. They can't make him pay any more.

Reactions: ClarindaA's
Nah, I just never had my own "fun baby", so I'm unsure why - if she's already gotten paid - that she cares. She's got nothing further to gain.

And I also don't get why this is a court thing. Why is the court getting involved? No law has been broken. They can't make him pay any more.
Yeah, she is 28 and already has received 375k, it says. It would seem that Jerry doesn’t owe her anything, at this point.

What I don’t seem to understand is how these old balls still have balls that produce sperm that can impregnate. Do your balls work better if you are a wealthy douche?

• Haha
Reactions: drew_hawk
Is 375K not enough for child support?
That's a bit less than $21k per year for 18 years, or $1750 per month. That doesn't sound like all that much considering Jerry's net wealth. I'm guessing he pulls in more than that on popcorn sales alone at the stadium.

Reactions: lucas80
That's a bit less than $21k per year for 18 years, or $1750 per month. That doesn't sound like all that much considering Jerry's net wealth. I'm guessing he pulls in more than that on popcorn sales alone at the stadium.
Again, not my area, but doesn't the claim for child support belong to the mom? And if so, if the mom settled for a lump sum of $375K rather than a stream of future payments which would involve a legal fight and costs, why wouldn't that extinguish any claim for damages?

Reactions: NDallasRuss
Again, not my area, but doesn't the claim for child support belong to the mom? And if so, if the mom settled for a lump sum of $375K rather than a stream of future payments which would involve a legal fight and costs, why wouldn't that extinguish any claim for damages?
Yeah, I don't think a kid can go back well after the fact and try to get more child support from 10+ years ago because their mom wasn't a better negotiator at the time.

She is also suing him for defamation. He said he wasn’t her father and she was shaking him down. I suspect she wants to establish paternity to help her win her defamation case.

Reactions: MitchLL and lucas80
Jerry's net worth is 13 billion. 375k is 0.0028846154% of his net worth.

Say some random dude's net worth is 1 million (that includes his property value) and has paid 50k. That would be 5%. Jerry would need to come up with 650 million dollars to reach that 5%.

Meh I don't really support that personally. Having a kid with a rich guy shouldn't be a get rich quick ticket. I understand it is realistically, but I don't think it should be.

Not excusing the fact that Jerry Jones was apparently never in her life. I find that aspect far more morally upsetting than the fact that her mom "only" got 375k.

Meh I don't really support that personally. Having a kid with a rich guy shouldn't be a get rich quick ticket. I understand it is realistically, but I don't think it should be.

Not excusing the fact that Jerry Jones was apparently never in her life. I find that aspect far more morally upsetting than the fact that her mom "only" got 375k.
Sure and I am not expecting Jones to pay 650m dollars but something more. Just asserting how cheap he got off. Be creative. Figure something out.

Sure and I am not expecting Jones to pay 650m dollars but something more. Just asserting how cheap he got off. Be creative. Figure something out.

Yes having children is always cheaper for those who have a lot of money than those that don't. 375k is enough to raise a kid to 18 on. Especially if you figure in that she got that money up front so she could invest it and make significant interest off it while she's using it.

Quite frankly the interest alone is enough to raise a kid on.

I'm sure it's motivated by money, not sure what she has to go on though.

But there's a small piece of me that thinks, maybe she just wants to know who her father is for sure? Seems pretty harmless for him to take a 5 minute test to give her the peace of mind.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT