ADVERTISEMENT

'It was the Republicans': Kari Lake says her own party 'stole this election'

cigaretteman

HR King
May 29, 2001
During a speech in San Diego this week, Lake said Republicans were behind her election loss.

"Now, I have to tell you a little bit of bad news about our election," she told the crowd. "Do you know who stole the election from the people of Arizona? I wish I could stand here and say it was the Democrats."

Lake claimed that Democrats "did the usual stuff" like harvesting ballots and getting "people who were dead to vote."

But that didn't cause her election loss, she opined.

"It was the Republicans running Maricopa County who stole this election," Lake declared. "I hate to have to even say that. It hurts me to say that."

Lake also vowed to take her election loss to the Supreme Court.

"I think the Supreme Court wants an election case, and I believe our election case is the strongest in the country," the former candidate remarked. "So watch for it to continue being pushed to the Supreme Court."

Last month, the Arizona Supreme Court turned down most of Lake's election appeal, but part of the case was sent back to a lower court.

Watch the video from Rumble at this link.

She is a horrible person. Trivia, she was born in Rock Island, IL and grew up in Iowa. Graduated from North Scott and then the University of Iowa where she got her BA in communications and journalism (she may have even been a classmate of Torbee's). She was a staple and fan favorite on the Quad Cities news team and then the folks of AZ absolutely loved her on Fox-10.

She is a horrible person. Trivia, she was born in Rock Island, IL and grew up in Iowa. Graduated from North Scott and then the University of Iowa where she got her BA in communications and journalism (she may have even been a classmate of Torbee's). She was a staple and fan favorite on the Quad Cities news team and then the folks of AZ absolutely loved her on Fox-10.
When did she get the crazy?

When did she get the crazy?
It seems like something went wrong in 2018 when she took an unexpected one-month leave from the station. She shared a lot of COVID misinformation on her personal social media in 2020 and was a divisive figure among her coworkers after that. She switched from being an Independent to a Democrat in 2008 and supported Obama and made donations to multiple Democratic candidates. Then in 2012 she switched to Republican.

Eldridge is full of clones of this deluded hag.

Thankfully, our paths did not cross at U Iowa.

A surprising number of local TV news people are MAGA numpties. Probably because that's where all the dumber J-school grads ended up.

Reactions: ft254 and EasyHawk
It seems like something went wrong in 2018 when she took an unexpected one-month leave from the station. She shared a lot of COVID misinformation on her personal social media in 2020 and was a divisive figure among her coworkers after that. She switched from being an Independent to a Democrat in 2008 and supported Obama and made donations to multiple Democratic candidates. Then in 2012 she switched to Republican.

Ah,...switched to Republican. Enough said.

Reactions: cigaretteman
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT