ADVERTISEMENT

Want a Job at the RNC? You must believe the election was stolen...

NoleATL

HR Legend
Gold Member
Jul 11, 2007
We have a few HORTers who could pass the interview...

Stolen Election Beliefs Now Part Of RNC Hiring Criteria​

March 27, 2024 Republicans, Trump cultists

And, another note, is she really a cis female? Looks a little masculine...
LaraTrumpCunt-660x330-4.png

The Washington Post reports:
Those seeking employment at the Republican National Committee after a Trump-backed purge of the committee this month have been asked in job interviews if they believe the 2020 election was stolen, according to people familiar with the interviews, making the false claim a litmus test of sorts for hiring.
In recent days, Trump advisers have quizzed multiple employees who had worked in key 2024 states about their views on the last presidential election, according to people who spoke on the condition of anonymity to describe private interviews and discussions.
The question about the 2020 election has startled some of the potential employees, who viewed it as questioning their loyalty to Trump and as an unusual job interview question. A group of senior Trump advisers have been in the RNC building in recent days conducting the interviews.
Read the full article.

Reddit had all kinds of posts from shitty awful small business owners who quiz applicants on their Christianity. Guess it's kind of them to let you know up front how obnoxious and awful they almost certainly are to be around all day. "Did you hear Jim moved in with Pam and they're not even engaged."
"I don't ask them that much about their personal lives because it's not business need to know."

I think it's so funny that the GOP has allowed the Trumps to Trojan Horse them like this. So much so that they are now the gate keepers to all of the important pieces that will be used to prop up the Trump name only, then be completely disregarded and left in shambles once Trump has taken them for every penny and political capitol they have.

You know what this smacks of? I seem to remember a WWII armed forces having to pledge an oath of loyalty not to the country, not to anything else, other than their dear leader.

Funny ol' world over there in today's Republican Party, ain't it?

I think it's so funny that the GOP has allowed the Trumps to Trojan Horse them like this. So much so that they are now the gate keepers to all of the important pieces that will be used to prop up the Trump name only, then be completely disregarded and left in shambles once Trump has taken them for every penny and political capitol they have.
The thing that I don't get is that they all saw it coming. Lindsay Graham, for example, knew this would be the end of their party, yet when they had their chances to get rid of him, they couldn't do it. I truly don't believe they would lose many voters if they had convicted him during the impeachment trial. The MAGA base will never ever vote for Democrats. With some new messaging, and because those people are the dumbest of America, the rest of the Republicans could have easily recaptured their votes, in my opinion. That would have been those voters only choice - stick with the Republicans.

Last edited:

Read the full article.
You ****ing democrats are like the condemned murderer walking to the gas chamber still professing his innocence. No one with a brain buys this schtick, but keep trying Charlie Brown....it's mildly entertaining.......

Read the full article.
Serial has a pretty good podcast on the election fraud politician from North Carolina, Mark Harris. Dude admitted he frauded the election, admitted there needs to be a new election, and then a few years later he re-emerged in 2020 and his whole platform was the election was stolen by a democrat witch hunt.

Their Maga base eats that shit up

your inability to distinguish political rhetoric from actions is not our problem

if all trump ever did was just say the election was stolen a couple of times (like these videos show) we/he wouldn't be in the mess he's in
3f27341fd00bd575bff7bf6c5dfdc9de.jpg

Serial has a pretty good podcast on the election fraud politician from North Carolina, Mark Harris. Dude admitted he frauded the election, admitted there needs to be a new election, and then a few years later he re-emerged in 2020 and his whole platform was the election was stolen by a democrat witch hunt.

Their Maga base eats that shit up
If anyone is interested in this, it's called "The Improvement Association"

Reactions: BelemNole
that doesn't make any sense

i'm not defending someone's actions by equating it with someone else's political speech

if you don't see a difference between the two...that's on you.
For the part 20+ years, both parties have accused the other of stealing elections. In 2020 half the population felt something was strange with the election and now there's an issue with questioning elections. So, I ask why it is such a huge issue for those people who still feel it wasn't on the up and up? Who's cares what they think. Move on. Unless you're doubting it yourself and want people to shut up about it because of deep-down rooted guilt. You know the old saying is, "The one accusing of the affair, is generally the one having the affair."

For the part 20+ years, both parties have accused the other of stealing elections. In 2020 half the population felt something was strange with the election and now there's an issue with questioning elections. So, I ask why it is such a huge issue for those people who still feel it wasn't on the up and up? Who's cares what they think. Move on. Unless you're doubting it yourself and want people to shut up about it because of deep-down rooted guilt. You know the old saying is, "The one accusing of the affair, is generally the one having the affair."
yes...politicians routinely claim to lose elections for reasons other than simply not getting enough votes

what politicians DON'T routinely do is personally (or through staffers or lawyers) pressure state officials to "find" votes, or set up "fake electors" in mulitple states, or hold rallies in the capital that ultimately lead directly to violent confrontations that prevent the necessary functions of governement from taking place

this isn't difficult to comprehend...trump pushed boundaries well beyond anywhere they were pushed before. that's why it's different. if you can't or aren't willing to understand that difference there's nothing anyone can do or say to change that

yes...politicians routinely claim to lose elections for reasons other than simply not getting enough votes

what politicians DON'T routinely do is personally (or through staffers or lawyers) pressure state officials to "find" votes, or set up "fake electors" in mulitple states, or hold rallies in the capital that ultimately lead directly to violent confrontations that prevent the necessary functions of governement from taking place

this isn't difficult to comprehend...trump pushed boundaries well beyond anywhere they were pushed before. that's why it's different. if you can't or aren't willing to understand that difference there's nothing anyone can do or say to change that
I guess we'll see in 30-40 years. just like we just found out JFK really didn't win. Someday the truth will come out whether he did or didn't.

I felt was Gore did in 2000 pushed boundaries.

I don't have a chip in the game either way. So, it makes no difference to me. I'm just sick of the right constantly bringing it up and the left acting like children over anyone who still believes that it might have been stolen. You're both disgusting in the way you act over it.

I guess we'll see in 30-40 years. just like we just found out JFK really didn't win. Someday the truth will come out whether he did or didn't.

I don't have a chip in the game either way. So, it makes no difference to me. I'm just sick of the right constantly bringing it up and the left acting like children over anyone who still believes that it might have been stolen. You're both disgusting in the way you act over it.
I love this "time will tell" bit every time fraud can't be proved.

The thing that I don't get is that they all saw it coming. Lindsay Graham, for example, knew this would be the end of their party, yet when they had their chances to get rid of him, they couldn't do it. I truly don't believe they would lose many voters if they had convicted him during the impeachment trial. The MAGA base will never ever vote for Democrats. With some new messaging, and because those people are the dumbest of America, the rest of the Republicans could have easily recaptured their votes, in my opinion. That would have been those voters only choice - stick with the Republicans.
What’s even crazier is that Trump has PROVEN over and over again that loyalty is a one way street for him. How many times have we seen prominent republicans bend the knee to Trump, do and say things for him they never would have before, only to be kicked to the curb whenever he wanted.

The fear of Trumps base is irrational as well like you said. But kowtowing everything to that base then puts a ceiling on your support. And we know there are smart republicans out there who know this…but no one will say so publicly.

What’s even crazier is that Trump has PROVEN over and over again that loyalty is a one way street for him. How many times have we seen prominent republicans bend the knee to Trump, do and say things for him they never would have before, only to be kicked to the curb whenever he wanted.

The fear of Trumps base is irrational as well like you said. But kowtowing everything to that base then puts a ceiling on your support. And we know there are smart republicans out there who know this…but no one will say so publicly.
It wouldn't surprise me if guys like Ted Cruz and Lindsay Graham will secretly vote for Biden.

Reactions: NewVicHawkeye

if you can't understand (or refuse to) the difference between using the courts and legal system - which is what gore did - and going outside legal channels to exert pressure and set up alternate state officials - which is what trump did. no one can help you

if you want to insist that two different things are actually the exact same thing, you can.

and you do...often

if you can't understand (or refuse to) the difference between using the courts and legal system - which is what gore did - and going outside legal channels to exert pressure and set up alternate state officials - which is what trump did. no one can help you

if you want to insist that two different things are actually the exact same thing, you can.

and you do...often

People should also remember the case was Bush v Gore; because Bush initiated the lawsuits. Gore merely followed Florida's procedure for requesting a recount in three counties where he felt a recount might increase his vote total.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT