ADVERTISEMENT

It's a miracle

naturalmwa

HB King
Feb 4, 2004
At this moment the liberal secular MSNBC and CNN are showing a live prayer service while the conservative defenders of the faithful on FOX are covering the atheists from China. I love this planet.

At this moment the liberal secular MSNBC and CNN are showing a live prayer service while the conservative defenders of the faithful on FOX are covering the atheists from China. I love this planet.
'merica!

bccd542f007ed962a3e2f89d657dbaa7.jpg

Reactions: cigaretteman

Hardly surprising the news networks cover what they fear/hate more then they cover the things they love.

Think about it. . . do partisans especially the ones on TV spend more time talking about the great things their side is doing or do they spend more time covering the evil things the other side is doing.

When you look at it from that angle, it's hardly surprising at all.

Hardly surprising the news networks cover what they fear/hate more then they cover the things they love.

Think about it. . . do partisans especially the ones on TV spend more time talking about the great things their side is doing or do they spend more time covering the evil things the other side is doing.

When you look at it from that angle, it's hardly surprising at all.
If you watched the coverage I doubt you would feel this way. They are both pretty positive in their treatment of their respective stories.

I'm watching season five of 30 Rock. Just finished the brilliant episode Reaganing featuring a wonderful guest appearance by Kelsey Grammer. I plan on transitioning to the Cubs at 1:20.

If you watched the coverage I doubt you would feel this way. They are both pretty positive in their treatment of their respective stories.

No didn't see the coverage.

Anyways the coverage of the pope especially from MSNBC will be positive so long as he talks about economics and climate change and not social issues.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT