ADVERTISEMENT

Trump Assails ABC, but He’s Not Thrilled With Fox News, Either

LITERALLY A DEBATE THRASHING. Embarassing for an ex president. Bonespurs looked like a babbling deer in the headlights. No wonder he sprinted to the spin room to try, after the fact, to offer explanations for his lies... WITH NEW LIES... 😂
Trump doesn’t sprint. He kind of waddles like a penguin

Reactions: sabula
Rico... trying SO hard to spin the debate dumpster fire performance of an old, addled babbler into at least something he can try to put lipstick on. KH shit canned him all over the stage. Never so apparent how little grasp of facts, policies and issues that Bonespurs has. Embarassing for him, as he showed us when he went running to the spin room immediately to try to explained his Embarassing performance. Sad really.
Rico resembles about 6/7 others posters on this site...can't admit they've been duped and they'll defend their guy at any cost.

Kinda sad, really.

As one commentator said, “you can’t complain about the refs when you are missing wide open layups.” If you need help in understanding what she meant—Trump was teed up for topics that he is perceived strong in and just failed miserably.
LOL - Wrong, it was as expected a softball game set up for Harris to win. She was never pushed to respond to a question and the moderators were working overtime to fact check every syllable that Trump uttered. I knew going in that Trump would be fighting an uphill battle.

The fact she didn't speak of any position or plan on anything is why she didn't get a post-debate bump in the polls.

The fact she didn't speak of any position or plan on anything is why she didn't get a post-debate bump in the polls.
At least she didn't say that after 9 years of complaining about the nations problem her solution was only a "concept of a plan".

Reactions: sabula
LOL - Wrong, it was as expected a softball game set up for Harris to win. She was never pushed to respond to a question and the moderators were working overtime to fact check every syllable that Trump uttered. I knew going in that Trump would be fighting an uphill battle.

As expected... the loser's excuses. And right on queue Rico... good job!!

Oh, my...so many falsehoods.
Where to begin?

I'll only post one because I doubt you can handle more.
North Carolina has suited from "lean Republican" to "tossup'.

You seem especially salty the last few weeks. Is your wife still upset you're falling further in the red since Trump stock has fallen all the way to $16?
Is your broker asking for more $$$ to cover your losses?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT