ADVERTISEMENT

It's a shame my mother wasn't alive to see Biden as president...

The Tradition

HR King
Apr 23, 2002
My mother (no pics) absolutely LOVED Joe Biden. She voted for him in the primaries for all his failed presidential campaigns.

Sadly, she died before he actually became president.

Anyway, tonight I was reminded about my mom because Joe looks about like she did right before she fell down and broke her hip and died.

Great thread.

mom day GIF

He's trying to make sure the idiot GOPers can hear him. Those dumb ****s voted for Trump for a third time.
I think the problem is that they may be dumb enough to pick Trump but Biden is no prize either.

I think the problem is that they may be dumb enough to pick Trump but Biden is no prize either.
I get what you are saying but only one President in history could not peacefully transfer power. Only one bucked American tradition and did not attend the inauguration. Hint: it wasn't Biden.

I get what you are saying but only one President in history could not peacefully transfer power. Only one bucked American tradition and did not attend the inauguration. Hint: it wasn't Biden.
So Trump isn’t the only one who can’t seem to turn the page and prefer to dwell in the past?

You’re just proving my point. Get rid of both these old mummies and make the generational change.

So Trump isn’t the only one who can’t seem to turn the page and prefer to dwell in the past?

You’re just proving my point. Get rid of both these old mummies and make the generational change.
Umm you missed my point. Trump is the ONLY President who did not transfer power.

And I would be very happy to move on from these two clowns. It's too bad most boomers and Gen X can't. I did my part to get Haley nominated. The young folks in my area wanted Vivek or Haley. The oldies were 99% for Trump.

Umm you missed my point. Trump is the ONLY President who did not transfer power.

And I would be very happy to move on from these two clowns. It's too bad most boomers and Gen X can't. I did my part to get Haley nominated. The young folks in my area wanted Vivek or Haley. The oldies were 99% for Trump.
Power WAS transferred. The Constitution prevailed. An old man’s shouting into the wilderness went for naught.

She had on a MAGA hat and tee shirt and was yelling at the President. I’m embarrassed for her because she lacks the self awareness needed to be embarrassed for herself.
I would marry her if I were not already married to lauren boebert

• Haha
Reactions: Kelsers
My mother (no pics) absolutely LOVED Joe Biden. She voted for him in the primaries for all his failed presidential campaigns.

Anyway, tonight I was reminded about my mom because Joe looks about like she did right before she fell down and broke her hip and died.
She sounds dumb.

Surely you have seen pictures of Trump without all of the orange gump on his face. Without it, he looks at least as old as Biden. Joe is old and forgetful, but he is still a much better choice than Trump.

That's strange. Your rambling sounds like you're dead.🤣

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT