ADVERTISEMENT

It's a shame my mother wasn't alive to see Biden as president...

Power WAS transferred. The Constitution prevailed. An old man’s shouting into the wilderness went for naught.

He's never publicly stopped denying the results of the election and he has a lot of supporters who didn't wind up in federal custody who still see things his way. Too soon to call that a bad day that taught us all something. I think he's got a good chance of winning, but suppose he loses again and it's much closer this time? I think we'll be lucky if it's just street demonstrations.

Reactions: srams21
He's never publicly stopped denying the results of the election and he has a lot of supporters who didn't wind up in federal custody who see things his way. Too soon to call that a bad day that taught us all something.
But “treason” was committed that day. An effort to disrupt the transfer of power is “treason” by Constitutional definition. Trump does belong in jail…..or else the Constitution is not worth the paper it is written upon.

My mother (no pics) absolutely LOVED Joe Biden. She voted for him in the primaries for all his failed presidential campaigns.

Sadly, she died before he actually became president.

Anyway, tonight I was reminded about my mom because Joe looks about like she did right before she fell down and broke her hip and died.

You are having a real rough night, aren't you? Get a grip and think about smoking meat or some sh!t.

Reactions: srams21
He's never publicly stopped denying the results of the election and he has a lot of supporters who didn't wind up in federal custody who still see things his way. Too soon to call that a bad day that taught us all something. I think he's got a good chance of winning, but suppose he loses again and it's much closer this time? I think we'll be lucky if it's just street demonstrations.
I’m fearful that no matter which of these old buzzards wins there will be demonstrations.

That wasn’t Inauguration Day.
It was “yeehaw lets git together and do really stupid idiotic stuff we’ll regret once we’re in jail” day.
the transfer of power involves multiple steps...quite a few occurring before inauguration day.

if you didn't know that...I would keep that to yourself.

Yea, that's all it was. Holy crap
Cause it FAILED. You think a couple thousand rag tag illiterate undereducated bozos in worn out plaid shirts, faded jeans and one freakin Buffalo headdress were EVER going to throw over a country of 325 million Americans?
Aren’t you smarter than that?

• Haha
Reactions: Mpchillin
the transfer of power involves multiple steps...quite a few occurring before inauguration day.

if you didn't know that...I would keep that to yourself.
I knew that but thanks for the tip.

Cause it FAILED. You think a couple thousand rag tag illiterate undereducated bozos in worn out plaid shirts, faded jeans and one freakin Buffalo headdress were EVER going to throw over a country of 325 million Americans?
Failed or not…it makes NO difference…Treason is treason! What occurred on 1/6 at the behest of #45 was TREASON. Trump’s entire 4 years was one failure followed by another…..only his “insults” were more numerous that his failures.

The south lost the civil war. Their secession FAILED. No war. Way smarter than that.

The south lost the civil war. Their secession FAILED. No war. Way smarter than that.
I was t around for that Civil War thingy. In fact neither were my ancestors. They didn’t get here until after that kerfluffle.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT