ADVERTISEMENT

Its Becoming Clear the GOP Has Been Given Marching Orders to Attend Trump's Trial to Spew His Lies...

NoleATL

HR Legend
Gold Member
Jul 11, 2007
... in a not-so-veiled attempt to support the criminal at large.

GOP Delays Garland Hearing To Attend Trump’s Trial​

May 16, 2024 Republicans, Trump cultists

The Hill reports:
The House Oversight Committee shuffled its schedule, bumping a hearing to hold Merrick Garland in contempt of Congress so some of its members could instead attend former President Trump’s hush money trial.
The panel was set to meet early Thursday, an hour after a twin resolution censuring Garland would likewise be considered by the House Judiciary Committee.
Instead, it will now meet at 8 p.m. so that numerous Republicans who sit on the panel — including Freedom Caucus members — could attend the trial. Not all Republicans planning to attend the trial, however, sit on the Oversight panel. Rep. Andy Ogles [photo] will be among those in attendance.

This is part of the reason why I think Trump loses this trial. He's playing the optics game now. Both he and his fellow sewer dwellers know he's likely screwed.
Idk, it’s still a documents case. Has the prosecution proven it happened. Vs it likely happened.

Reactions: cigaretteman
They've proven it happened.
Still a lot of it is based on Cohen’s word. The intention of committing another crime. Never know with juries. Personally I think the evidence is enough around it. The fact he has been Trumps fixer for a decade should be enough on intention. But still no direct order.

Reactions: cigaretteman
When a gag order is in effect on Trump it makes sense to bring others in to do the PR.

giphy.gif

Reactions: mattymoknows
Still a lot of it is based on Cohen’s word. The intention of committing another crime. Never know with juries. Personally I think the evidence is enough around it. The fact he has been Trumps fixer for a decade should be enough on intention. But still no direct order.
I think they’ve proven it happened. The question is if they’ve firmly established Trump knew about it, and if so, was it done to help his campaign.

Meanwhile, the parade of republicans at the trial has just been embarrassing.

I think they’ve proven it happened. The question is if they’ve firmly established Trump knew about it, and if so, was it done to help his campaign.

Meanwhile, the parade of republicans at the trial has just been embarrassing.
Your honor.....we the members of the jury [think] he did it! 🤣 🤡🥳😍

Cohen's testimony validated documentary evidence. That's the defense's problem. They couldn't even call Weisselberg since nothing would change the fact the shit actually happened.

Cohen was noise.

The Right has to come to terms with fact the Orange Turd is a slime ball fraud. He has the engineered election fraud of 2 Presidential elections. No denial or refusal to believe it will change the fact. Only ignorance and blindness to reality can explain otherwise.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT