ADVERTISEMENT

It's hilarious that libs chastised the Baltimore mayor and Barry for using the word THUG

Habah

HR All-State
Aug 4, 2009
The appropriate word the libs wanted them to use was VICTIMS.. Rev. Al is on the seen to make sure things get straightened out... LIBERALISM FAILS AGAIN

I don't know; usually his troll-posts involve multiple paragraphs. This one may have been his own thoughts coming through (apologies for the preposition ending the sentence).
I think he's getting trolled by liberalism. Liberalism and Habah have had this love tango for some time.

The appropriate word the libs wanted them to use was VICTIMS.. Rev. Al is on the seen to make sure things get straightened out... LIBERALISM FAILS AGAIN
That's really ridiculous. I've heard an used the term "thug" all my life and I don't know if I ever did so in terms of Black people. In fact, I can remember a time when people might use it to make sure nobody thought they were talking about Black people. In terms of dirty players in college basketball, it's almost exclusively used to refer to white kids.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT