ADVERTISEMENT

It's official . . . Van Lith is headed to Baton Rouge

Rich getting richer while Iowa sits on their hands doing jack
What do you want them to do? They reached out to Betts + Morrow and neither had interest in Iowa. There really aren't many other players that would clearly improve our outlook.

HVL was never coming to Iowa anyway. There was no universe where that ever happened where she'd be interested in Iowa and no universe where Iowa is interested in her, she's not enough of an upgrade from Marhsll and Martin. Furthermore if CC was given the opportunity to play with Marshall and Martin or HVL, she would choose her teammates.

Honestly, I think HVL going to LSU is a best case scenario, (for Iowa). I hope HVL has a MONSTER year, and she's the second best player in the nation, behind this Clark girl of course. I hope she gets all the accolades and doesn't feel the need to bow down to her highness, Queen Angel. What fun it would be to sit back and watch her lose her shit, when the little white girl gets most of the credit on "her team". If that team makes it the whole season without a meltdown, that will be Mulkeys greatest work yet.....

Always pretty funny checking in on Iowa WBB recruiting to read the stupid posts from some people, most who have only come out of the woodwork the last couple months.

Always pretty funny checking in on Iowa WBB recruiting to read the stupid posts from some people, most who have only come out of the woodwork the last couple months.
Sadly, you are correct (and I am a Hawk fan). Iowa pooped their pants in not adding a top player from the transfer portal. Monika's absence will really hurt now.

None of you like to hear this, but as long as Kim Mulkey is coaching at LSU they will always be in the hunt for another national title. Hate her all you want but she can coach.
I would say she’s better at intimidating referee’s than coaching. She’s a basket case that lets her players do what ever they want as long as they make it to practices.

I would say she’s better at intimidating referee’s than coaching. She’s a basket case that lets her players do what ever they want as long as they make it to practices.

I thought they were very good defensively, took great shots on the offensive end, rebounded well. They did a lot of things very well. She is obviously a great coach. As @moondog24 said, you don't win 4 National Championships without being a dang good coach.

Wouldn't working the ref's be considered a coaching attribute/skill?

I thought they were very good defensively, took great shots on the offensive end, rebounded well. They did a lot of things very well. She is obviously a great coach. As @moondog24 said, you don't win 4 National Championships without being a dang good coach.

Wouldn't working the ref's be considered a coaching attribute/skill?
200w.gif

Reactions: Ree4 and WSC72
You don't win 4 national championships and 86% of your games solely by "intimidating" officials and letting players do whatever they want to do.
Never said “solely” but if you don’t think she doesn’t intimidates officials you’d be wrong. Bob Knight won his share of games as well and we all know what he’s known for.

Never said “solely” but if you don’t think she doesn’t intimidates officials you’d be wrong. Bob Knight won his share of games as well and we all know what he’s known for.

Do you consider that part of coaching? I would, there is kind of an art to it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT