ADVERTISEMENT

IT'S OVER!!!!

Wahawk56

HB Legend
Aug 31, 2004
American idol is finally coming to an end. One more season in 2016 and it's over.

How many actual stars has Idol turned out? I can think of just three, Kelly Clarkson, Carrie Underwood and Jennifer Hudson. Does Clay Aiken belong here too? Are there others I've missed?

How many actual stars has Idol turned out? I can think of just three, Kelly Clarkson, Carrie Underwood and Jennifer Hudson. Does Clay Aiken belong here too? Are there others I've missed?

Chris Daughtry probably should be on that list, like him or not. And the 2012 Olympic women's gymnastics team and State Farm would have you believe that Phillip Phillips is a star. Maybe Jordin Sparks. And Fantasia Barrino won a Grammy for something I think.

38062-charlie-brown-happy-dance-gif2.gif

Reactions: Wahawk56

I'd add Daughtry, as already mentioned....and didn't Taylor Swift get started on American Idol? Not a fan, but she's as big as any of the others mentioned above.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT