ADVERTISEMENT

It’s Gameday Boyz

McLovin32

HR Legend
Feb 1, 2008
Anyone else having some beers yet? Perk of working Sunday-Thursday, Friday games seem kind of normal. But I’m about 2 beers deep. Currently drinking one of these
FlyingSeahorses.GlassandChalice.png

Oh, and Go Hawks

I'm probably about 20-30 minutes away from cracking my first. Perks of working from home.

I picked up some "Ranch Water" in a can, essentially another new hard seltzer. I think they'll get a tequila floater.

Reactions: McLovin32
Anyone else having some beers yet? Perk of working Sunday-Thursday, Friday games seem kind of normal. But I’m about 2 beers deep. Currently drinking one of these
FlyingSeahorses.GlassandChalice.png

Oh, and Go Hawks
Damn. That looks tasty! Haven't had that one yet. Two in on double IPA's already and you will be feeling real good by game time at that pace lol.

Reactions: McLovin32
Had a few beers on the beach today (Ormond Beach, if you Noles wanna meet up and fight in a driveway later), currently on vodka & Sparkling Ice, will be pounding various microbrews at Ormond Garage whilst watching the football (if you Noles wanna meet up and make a fight bar later).

Tua got rocked by Epenesa, I think VanVulkenburg should do the same to little brother.

I am drinking a Modern Times Orderville Hazy IPA on the patio of my VRBO on Mission Beach in San Diego. The kids will be waking up in 20 minutes and we will be getting in the last of our beach time before heading home tomorrow. I will be watching the second half.

How the hell are the Twerps 4-0? Did they get good while I wasn't paying attention?
We'll see how good. But they beat WVU by 6 at home and won @ Illinois by a FG. I would guess they normally don't have much of a home field advantage when hosting a flyover team but they're actually 4-0 and the flyover is ranked top 5 so this will probably be one of their better crowds

Little Tags knows exactly where he’s going with the ball tonight. Phil’s gonna need to mix up coverages.

Better tackling would also help.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT