ADVERTISEMENT

IU ladies may have some injury issues also. Holmes and her backup injured Sunday

uihawk82

HR All-American
Nov 17, 2021
I dont take any games for granted. I remember the refs letting Creighton mug the hawk women at the end of 2022.

But if games go to form Iowa vs Indiana is set up for Saturday. I didnt know Holmes has had a lot of knee issues, vaguely remember it last year or two years ago. But she when down Sunday landing it is said on her surgery repaired knee. Then her backup sprained her ankle late in the game and had to be helped off per the Indy papers. And we all know how bad a bad sprain can be to recover from.

The Hawks are without Molly but we will see how the IU situation plays out. We will see what IU has in the quarterfinals.

You would think if she is questionable they would hold her back for NCAAs, Kind of like Langborg for Northwestern last saturday.

As I mentioned in another thread, Molly's injury was early in a big game, and Iowa was still able to win the game and that should give them a little confidence going in without her.

You would think if she is questionable they would hold her back for NCAAs, Kind of like Langborg for Northwestern last saturday.
I mentioned this is another thread. If I were the coach I would hold her out to until the NCAAs. That is assuming it is still tender. They need her for the NCAAs for sure.

Reactions: warriors dad
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT