ADVERTISEMENT

J6 Pipebomb

Hawk_82

HB Heisman
Sep 17, 2006
Turns out it may have been planted by the police. At a minimum things look fishy.

New Video Appears to Show DC Police Units Planting a J6 Pipe Bomb​

August 16, 2024 |Sundance|516 Comments

One of the great mysteries about the January 6, 2021, events is the lack of curiosity by the FBI about who planted the pipe bombs at the DNC and RNC headquarters. Amid all of the available CCTV video and surveillance technology exploited by the justice department, their transparent unwillingness to identify the pipe bomber has always been a dog that did not bark.
The Occam’s Razor explanation for why DC and federal law enforcement have been incurious, points to law enforcement actually planting the bombs. New CCTV video seems to show exactly that.
Shortly after 12:51pm a DC police SUV appears next to the park bench where the pipe bomb was discovered. [Video Below] A man with a bag exits the SUV, points to the bench, pulls up his right coat collar to obscure his face from the camera located across the street, then walks to the bench with the bag. The “pipe bomb” device allegedly was found at 1:05 p.m. by a plainclothes officer from the Capitol Police.
NEW: Recently discovered video from Jan 6 shows an individual believed to be police carrying a bag toward the location where “pipe bomb” was found at DNC.
This is about 15 minutes before another officer “discovered” the device.
Another shady moment in this unsolved “mystery” pic.twitter.com/OeZZsKw1hs
— Julie Kelly 🇺🇸 (@julie_kelly2) August 14, 2024

Darren Beattie Reporting HERE – Julie Kelly Reporting HERE

I am not going to repeat the reporting above, the timelines therein, or the granular details painstakingly outlined. The research is solid, informative and accurate. Instead, my focus is about “why” the pipe bombs were planted.
Nancy Pelosi, Kevin McCarthy (House) along with Chuck Schumer, Mitch McConnell and Mike Pence (Senate) did not want the January 6th certification of electors challenged. If you suspect the 85 million votes for Joe Biden might have been manufactured (mail-in ballots), then you understand the DC motive to avoid any electoral challenge that might have resulted in state level legislative inquiry and/or vote counting review.
To avoid the challenge to the electoral certification process, a lengthy and very formal process where the Senate must separate from the House as each state is formally questioned/challenged and a debate/vote on each state’s set of electors takes place (minimum 2 hours each state), an EMERGENCY process triggered by the House Speaker (Pelosi) was needed. That’s where the pipe bombs come into play.

We have previously detailed the motives HERE.​

The J6 pipe bombs were the insurance policy, in the event the feds (Ray Epps et al) couldn’t get the crowd to comply with the FBI provocations.

In essence, if no one stormed the Capitol, the finding of the two pipe bombs would have then been the emergency needed to stop the electoral process, evacuate congress and trigger the emergency session. Which explains why the FBI had/has no interest in the DC pipe bomb suspects.
As it turned out, the DC crew (Pelosi et al) didn’t need the “pipe bomb emergency” because the manufactured riot (opening the doors to the Capitol building etc.) worked. The J6 emergency need was fulfilled by the “riot” within the Capitol building; the bomb narrative was not needed.
Julie Kelly – […] Just as the first wave of protesters breached the building shortly after 2 p.m., congressional Republicans were poised to present evidence of rampant voting fraud in the 2020 presidential election. Ten incumbent and four newly-elected Republican senators planned to work with their House colleagues to demand the formation of an audit commission to investigate election “irregularities” in the 2020 election. Absent an audit, the group of senators, including Ted Cruz (R-Texas) and Ron Johnson (R-Wis.) pledged to reject the Electoral College results from the disputed states.
The Hail Mary effort was doomed to fail; yet the American people would have heard hours of debate related to provable election fraud over the course of the day.
And no one opposed the effort more than ex-Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.).
During a conference call on December 31, 2020, McConnell urged his Republican Senate colleagues to abandon plans to object to the certification, insisting his vote to certify the 2020 election results would be “the most consequential I have ever cast” in his 36-year Senate career.
From the Senate floor on the afternoon of January 6, McConnell gave a dramatic speech warning of the dire consequences to the country should Republicans succeed in delaying the vote. He downplayed examples of voting fraud and even mocked the fact that Trump-appointed judges rejected election lawsuits.
“The voters, the courts, and the States have all spoken,” McConnell insisted. “If we overrule them, it would damage our Republic forever. If this election were overturned by mere allegations from the losing side, our democracy would enter a death spiral.”
Roughly six hours later, McConnell got his way. Cowed by the crowd of largely peaceful Americans allowed into the building by Capitol police, most Republican senators backed off the audit proposal. McConnell, echoing hyperbolic talking points about an “insurrection” seeded earlier in the day by Democratic lawmakers and the news media, gloated. “They tried to disrupt our democracy,” he declared on the Senate floor after Congress reconvened around 8 p.m. “This failed attempt to obstruct Congress, this failed insurrection, only underscores how crucial the task before us is for our Republic.”
Congress officially certified the Electoral College results early the next day. (read more)

That’s how the whole process happened.
Everything around the J6 events was set up by a small group of Marxists within government who are intensely ideological and supported by systems of Law and Order they created, purposefully to control the outcomes of their manipulation.
The group then used the J6 Committee to further the false narrative, manufacture additional false claims, control the information flow and present themselves as victims within an insurrection effort they manufactured out of whole cloth.
The J6 Committee was to the J6 story, as Robert Mueller was to the Trump/Russia collusion story. The system controls the outcomes, hides the activity, and engineers false narratives (lies).

Motive for J6.
It appears republicans and democrats may have been involved in orchestrating J6.

“the J6 pipe bombs were the insurance policy, in the event the feds couldn’t get the crowd to comply with the FBI provocations. If no one stormed the Capitol, the finding of the two pipe bombs would have then been the emergency needed to stop the process.” Which explains why the FBI has no interest in the DC pipe bomb suspects."

"The crisis was created to eliminate the motion challenges to halt the certification and to begin voting to look into voting irregularities and fraud"

"This was a coup….it was a very organized and carefully planned coup. VP Pence without a doubt as well as most members of the house were quite aware of how the certification was going to be MANAGED. It would require new rules to prevent the debate clause from occurring! New rules that ONLY AN EMERGENCY CRISIS COULD CREATE! So, they created an emergency."

Last edited:
82 is nuts, for sure.
I have found that the truth is usually closer to the conspiracy than it is to the mainstream narrative these days.

I'm not saying I believe this 100%, but those who dismiss this completely are just as crazy as someone who believes it 100%.

If this is some crazy conspiracy, then explain why it's wrong. I have an open mind since I haven't done the research yet to prove or disprove what they are saying.

• Haha
Reactions: HawkMD
The video split screen is edited, so looks like more bullshit to me.
I agree the split screen thing is weird. I would like more info to know if this was done by the article editor or if this was done by white-house/ police people.

This article implies that it was edited by the police. If true, I would believe they were covering something up. That all depends on who edited the video.

Without that info I don't put too much faith in this story, but the reason they gave for a motive is believable, but that doesn't necessarily make it accurate.

Last edited:
MAGAs eat this stuff up, but thinking adults are not fooled.
So debunk this theory.

I do enjoy a good conspiracy.

But it turns out I was right on covid origins and more and more evidence is coming out that I am right on the trans stuff. At least Europe is admitting it.

I was right when I said kids and healthy young people didn't need covid vaccines.

It is more likely that you are brainwashed than it is me being wrong.

So debunk this theory.

I do enjoy a good conspiracy.

But it turns out I was right on covid origins and more and more evidence is coming out that I am right on the trans stuff. At least Europe is admitting it.

I was right when I said kids and healthy young people didn't need covid vaccines.

It is more likely that you are brainwashed than it is me being wrong.
It’s hard to debunk something that is crazy to people who believe in crazy things.

Reactions: ThorneStockton
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT